Poll: Do you play a Panda Character?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Maybe not unique, but its a nice transmog set and I haven't seen anyone else on the server I'm on with it apart from a friend of mine.
    It's kinda funny, aside from the helm of course, that was the transmog my rogue was running around with before Mists...makes me happy that if I ever actually get her exalted with the Shado-Pan I'll be all ready to go with a nice look.

OT: I have a Pandaren monk and race changed my shaman to Pandaren, it seems a well suited class race combo for some reason. I just wish out summoned elementals looked like the Pandaria ones!
    Last edited by Giorsal; 2012-11-13 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving my pandaren ele shaman... she may just be my new main. I just haven't decided on a transmog set yet...
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    I race changed my blood elf rogue to a male Pandaren and I created a female Pandaren monk. Enjoying the race so far.

I don't think I'll ever make one since I don't have any desire to make a new character or pay money to race change. I actually find them kind of ugly =/

I do have a male pandaren monk which I'm currently leveling every now and then. I'm only level 45, and I really like mistweaver healing so far.

Yea I do. I felt I had to try the pandas so I leveled a Monk... Don't like it. I mean the monk, I like the pandas in general but...

I made a pandaren monk when I first installed Mists thinking that I'll level him until he gets off the Wandering Isle to get his BoAs and start playing him again after all my 85's were 90. But after I started leveling, I just couldn't stop and he ended up being my second level 90 after my hunter. Usually when I got bored of playing an alt or just bored in general, I would fall back onto my hunter to play and muck about. Now I have both my hunter and my monk.

This is his tank transmog, his DPS set is the same except it's red and different shoulders.

No. For me they associate too strong with furries. This fetish seriously creeps me out.

Made a male pandaren monk about a few months after launch, and only leveled him to lvl 11 after leaving the starting zone. I didn't mind the race that much, but the monk class was pretty boring. I'm still planning to level him further, but I got way to busy with my main to do dailys and such.

Pandaren racials make it worth it... plus a tail.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Their starting zone takes like just couple of hours to finish, then you'll can send them all the heirlooms you want
    I can get to level 10 in under 30 minutes as undead; I did it in 20 as a Warlock(corruption+imp=WIN). Why waste a couple of hours on the most boring part of the game?

I have a male panda alt which is sitting at 68 atm

i will go back to maybe towards the end of the xpac when i have more time

10+ Year Old Account
    No, their animations look silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I don't really mind the idea of the Pandaren.. but they are way too goofy right now. Maybe it's just because most Pandas are Monks and Monk animations all suck, but so far the only acceptable Pandaren I ever saw was a Fury Warrior with 2 1h-Swords. That was the only time I ever thought "Damn, looks sweet, nice animations". Everything else... meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have a level 33 panda monk. i wanted to make my panda a rogue and make a monk a different race, but i knew i would never play a character not on my main realm, and they only gave one extra slot with the expantion. so i had to combine the two to get both a monk and panda. obviously it's not my main. and so far i am finding it somewhat boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not as a main, since DK's can't be pandaren. But I do have a level 55 alt male panda monk!!
    I'm in the same boat here, I've got a 40-something panda, but if I could race-change my main I would.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Nah, don't like their lore, or their VA, or much anything about them enough to play one. Non-leather gear also look absolutly awefull on them. They're fine as NPCs.

Yes. I tried panda monk at first, but couldn't stand being exactly the same as everyone else and race changed it to undead. Then I race changed my priest to panda and I am loving it. I really like the heal casting animations of female pandaren, and pandarens as priests look cute as hell.

I have a pandaren mage, she's only like level 33 because I haven't been leveling very hard. Mostly busy with my max level characters.

I only play Blood Elf Females PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!