Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ratharold View Post
    Everyone will have their preferred playing times and all would want the release time to suit them but that is just not possible, at least with the current one it is best for Trion which is how it should be
    Yes, fuck the customers, it's not like they are paying or anything. Horrible argument.

Everyone will have their preferred playing times and all would want the release time to suit them but that is just not possible, at least with the current one it is best for Trion which is how it should be
    My argument may have personal bias or not, but at it's core it's giving europe some prime time playing during the first day and not just NA,
    and your reason made me lol, it's just as aly says

Deleted
    Its released at the same time everywhere because of world first titles calm your tits bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Its released at the same time everywhere because of world first titles calm your tits bro
    And what does that have to do with what time it's released, that it's done globally isn't the complaint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Yes, fuck the customers, it's not like they are paying or anything. Horrible argument.
    No matter what time they do it, it will annoy people is what I am getting at a good time for you might be a time when I am in bed which one of us should they choose, they have got a time that does not disrupt them and so if any problems arise they have full staff.please don't turn into self entitled people we all pay I am subbed till 2014 my best time would be half 5
    Europe time should they cater to me. No not in the slightest stop taking it personally

It's not like the US will get much more playtime, I imagine most of the US players will have a full day of work and just some hours in the evening to play anyway. EU players will have a full day of work and then an hour or 2 until it's ready. It's really not as big a deal as some people are making it out to be.

No matter what time they do it, it will annoy people is what I am getting at a good time for you might be a time when I am in bed which one of us should they choose, they have got a time that does not disrupt them and so if any problems arise they have full staff.please don't turn into self entitled people we all pay I am subbed till 2014 my best time would be half 5
    Europe time should they cater to me. No not in the slightest stop taking it personally
    You do realize that US gets the entire day uninterrupted while central EU gets the servers up at 19:00 at best right, while being a minor inconvenience for Trion to start work early by a couple of hours EU would get more relevant time while US remain unaffected, Aussies are always shafted and a minority.

And I wasn't taking it personally, I even said earlier it's a minor issue. The argument that Trion should do what fits them best is horrible as they are both "employed" by the players and also the least inconvenienced party by having them selfs get up a couple of hours early one day per 1,5 years to launch an expansion.

You do realize that US gets the entire day uninterrupted while central EU gets the servers up at 19:00 at best right, while being a minor inconvenience for Trion to start work early by a couple of hours EU would get more relevant time while US remain unaffected, Aussies are always shafted and a minority.
    Check this out... Trion is based in Redwood City, CA. They are a North American company that happens to allow its game to be played globally. Your not going to please everyone so if you live in the good old USA then you get uninterrupted access for the day. I would recommend Australia and other Nations in the EU get some companies to develop their own dope games so they can launch in their country of choice in the timeframe determined.

O, and that asinine comment to have Trion come in a few hours early. I've worked for software companies. Those boys probably haven't had real sleep in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Budi View Post
    Check this out... Trion is based in Redwood City, CA. They are a North American company that happens to allow its game to be played globally. Your not going to please everyone so if you live in the good old USA then you get uninterrupted access for the day. I would recommend Australia and other Nations in the EU get some companies to develop their own dope games so they can launch in their country of choice in the timeframe determined.

O, and that asinine comment to have Trion come in a few hours early. I've worked for software companies. Those boys probably haven't had real sleep in weeks.
    HAHAHHAHA...even worse argument, lets not have non US customers, you go girl, this mentality is why Americans are disliked, just sayin'.

HAHAHHAHA...even worse argument, lets not have non US customers, you go girl.
    No one said not to have US customers. They just need to wait a few hours. I don't think Notch gives a sh* that I get a full 8 hour experience when a minecraft update drops from Sweden. But we're all dirty Americans right?

Lets all sum this up. You know why Trion is releasing its game when it is? Cause it can..

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm this thread is almost redundant now since the xpac drops like real soon. Conclusion is that regardless when it launches someone somewhere will be inconvenienced by the time, yeah it sux but in a week it will be forgotten.

I think it's best to close this before it becomes a time zone vs time zone argument. (There's a new one)