Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blood Legion and paragon are close to being equals

Look at this tier of achievements and each have 3 heroic mode world firsts including the last boss of the old content (paragon) and the more relevant content (Blood Legion). The last content release of this tier will be the decider with Blood Legion currently in first place and paragon behind them. Each guild gets a lot of hate but they're both great guilds. The last leg of this race might make this the most interesting world first finish since the heroic LK race.

They don't even play in the same bracket. You can't measure them at all.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

there is no such thing as equals.

raiding wise paragon is light years ahead of everyone else - be that BL, Method, vodka or whichever.

Deleted
    srsly stop fanboying blood legion so much, have seen tons of this useless threads of you.

Oh look it's this guy again with another thread with a title that's attempting to spark a flamewar. I wonder how many pages of attention you will get this time before a lock?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    paragon > method > blood legion has been like this for years... it's time u get it thru your head. dunno why i just feed this troll. whatever

It's nice to see BL finally getting to the top, they seem to be trying the hardest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's nice to see BL finally getting to the top, they seem to be trying the hardest.
    thing is they're not at the top yet

I like how you make this thread a bit more than 24 hours after making this statement: "Close this thread before it turns out to be a flame war between paragon fans and fans of other guilds." The thread in question being "Paragon #1 Forever". Post history ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    They both are great guilds, but to me the image i created of those guilds is Paragon as a group of suited up players acting too professionaly for what they do, playing a game, while Blood Legion act too arrogantly and could do with an ego check.

That being said, i have no favorite guild, be it those 2 i mentioned or the others on the race for world firsts. But at the end of the day, i'll always root for European Guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    I like how you make this thread a bit more than 24 hours after making this statement: "Close this thread before it turns out to be a flame war between paragon fans and fans of other guilds." The thread in question being "Paragon #1 Forever". Post history ftw!
    The thread I asked to be closed was overtly one sided. I acknowledge both Blood Legion and paragon are great guilds and have each achieved much in this tier. See the difference?

Lauding one guild (I am guilty of this myself) over another is bad, saying 2 rivals are both great is not the same thing.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    The thread I asked to be closed was overtly one sided. I acknowledge both Blood Legion and paragon are great guilds and have each achieved much in this tier. See the difference?

Lauding one guild (I am guilty of this myself) over another is bad, saying 2 rivals are both great is not the same thing.

Get it? Got it? Good.
    Perhaps I should've bolded this part: "Close this thread before it turns out to be a flame war between paragon fans and fans of other guilds." You can't honestly believe that anything remotely close to that thread, or even this thread, will end well. You seem more intelligent than that.

no where close to the top

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Perhaps I should've bolded this part: "Close this thread before it turns out to be a flame war between paragon fans and fans of other guilds." You can't honestly believe that anything remotely close to that thread, or even this thread, will end well. You seem more intelligent than that.
    Well you simply cannot appease all fans and right now Blood Legion and paragon are the true 1 and 2 guilds of WoW. I suppose the fans of other guilds might have a different view but their recent accomplishments are hard to argue against.

Yeah....no.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    Oh boy how did I know it would be you who made this thread.

Is it against the forum rules to keep spamming these? Because if not, it should be.

Deleted
    Do you have ANYTHING else to do than keep posting these?

Unless you're in one of those guilds does it really matter who is first?

One cant field a 25 player raid and has to "raid" content they dont want to

the other does 3-4 25 hardmode raids a week..

oh look its oldschoolwow again