Brew of the Month Club mail

Does this ever end? I signed up for it like 2 years ago and i'm still getting mail. Is there any way to stop this? It's getting kind of annoying :\

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Does this ever end? I signed up for it like 2 years ago and i'm still getting mail. Is there any way to stop this? It's getting kind of annoying :\
    I've been a member for 3 years and still get it every month.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

One mail a month is annoying? Really? /firstworldproblems

I honestly don't think theres anyway to stop them, I also thought it only worked for a year when i bought the membership years ago.

It's one mail, once a month, o.o Why is it annoying? I could understand if it's every day.. I just take the booze, delete the mail, and boom, done!

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    One mail a month is annoying? Really? /firstworldproblems
    You can leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you can't stop it.
    One mail per month isn't annoying either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it too, when I see the mail icon I get excited for one of two reasons:

1) I might have just made some money from a sold auction
    2) Someone cares about me to send me a mail.

Getting the stupid NPC mail doesn't make me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    You can leave.
    Lol, well, he is pretty right. One mail per month annoying? Come on now...

Plus it has a chance of effect on use, so i get excited to use it... and then nothing ever happens. Well, one time.

You know you can mouseover the mail icon to see whom you have mail from? No need to get "excited" for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honest don't see a problem here, it's "Brew of the Month" - Not 12 bottles of random brew club.
    You bought the membership and you can't do anything about it, it's 1 letter a month, just 1, and it even comes with a Delete button. Solved.

I can see some annoyance that some people might think they've gotten richer or have people thinking about them, but you can move the mouse over the icon and it says whom has mailed. So that was solved. Just press delete on the letter.

.. Or make a new char.

Or as the ancient human law states, "Heck, it's free! ENJOY!"
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..