• Leave it open

46 11.73%
  • Close it

282 71.94%
  • Piss in the sink

64 16.33%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Go into a stall, close the door. Put TP on the seat and then piss on it. Piss on the flush handle. Piss on all the rolls of TP. Blast the door/handle/lock with piss. Kick open the door and leave.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also find it annoying when people go to normal toilets and leave the door open...my room is next to the bathroom and i have to leave the door open for my cat to get in and out.....my sisters boyfriend wakes up at 5 goes to the toilet and seems to aim for the water to make it sound louder and it smells terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    I avoid public toilets as much as possible, it's usually so disgusting.
    So true, however there are a few key things to remember when choosing a public toilet:

1. The frequency in which you'll find male customers within said location. (any place with an automotive and/or tool section is out)
    2. The distance of said toilet from the kids clothing section. (right next to kids clothes...no thank you)
    3. The general volume of the store. (its a Wednesday afternoon and you've only noticed 3 other customers since you walked in the front door, all good)
    4. Whether or not the store is targeted toward the female demographic more heavily than the male. (electronics stores are bad, home decor or housewares are good)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Why is 'Piss in the Sink' an option? Do people actually do this?
    I've seen it firsthand; in crowded bars down the shore the sinks get a lot of piss and puke when everything else is occupied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is 'Piss in the Sink' an option? Do people actually do this?
    You'd be surprised...

Anywho, I personally HATE public bathrooms, so I close the door when I go. Um... That is WHEN I go in a public place >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You'd be surprised...

Anywho, I personally HATE public bathrooms, so I close the door when I go. Um... That is WHEN I go in a public place >.>
    This is why when I'm out cycling I just use Mother Nature.

For we are men; the world is our urinal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I don't mind urinals, neither does my seven or four year old. However, for some reason my ten year old hates them and will only use toilets. Meh...
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I almost voted for pissing in the sink for lulz.. But that'd be lying so I didn't. I'm glad I'm not the only one who concidered it though..

10+ Year Old Account
    Always close the door if I go in the stall.

Also, when you're firing off a missle, TURN YOUR PHONE TO SILENT. No one wants to hear you playing Doodle Jump or talking on your phone. And please, courtesy flush frequently. You're not paying the water bill, and even if you were, an extra couple of bucks from everyone flushing 2-3 times is more than worth it considering no one wants to stand in the bathroom and inhale the fumes of your greasy dump.

And one final note: just because you're in the bathroom doesn't mean that other etiquette is out the window. Saying "Morning Jim" to the other guy at the urinals and then ripping a fart while you're taking a piss is inappropriate. Pinch it off until you're alone.

There are people at my work who have let off the most stomach turning farts in the bathroom while I was standing there, and I can't look at them with a straight face any longer.

interesting thread. i can't imagine what it must be like to have to whip out your genitals in front of everybody just so that you can pee. that must suck.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

I also just let the door do as it pleases. But then, I was in the Army and had to piss into a giant hole in the ground with 5 other dudes standing next to me so I'm pretty used to having zero privacy while urinating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing the door if the place isn't too nasty looking. Else keep it open.

Pissing in the sink is reserved for 'special' occasions :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    So true, however there are a few key things to remember when choosing a public toilet:

1. The frequency in which you'll find male customers within said location. (any place with an automotive and/or tool section is out)
    2. The distance of said toilet from the kids clothing section. (right next to kids clothes...no thank you)
    3. The general volume of the store. (its a Wednesday afternoon and you've only noticed 3 other customers since you walked in the front door, all good)
    4. Whether or not the store is targeted toward the female demographic more heavily than the male. (electronics stores are bad, home decor or housewares are good)
    This really is quite subjective to the area. I've heard some horror stories about women's restrooms that would blow your mind.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Close the door and lock it, otherwise some a*hole is going to kick it open at some point, and you're going to regret it. (I've watched plenty of young males go around thinking they're the top sh* and kick stall doors open, which then hit people who forgot to lock the door.)

Also put the lid up, and leave it up. If someone needs to take a crap then they can put it down. It's better for them to put down a clean seat, then spend 5 mins trying to clean a seat that's been pissed all over.

edit: also the word is etiquette, not ediquite. eti-quette vs edi-quite ediket would have been a closer spelling if you had tried to just sound it out poorly
    Last edited by kendro1200; 2012-11-12 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    interesting thread. i can't imagine what it must be like to have to whip out your genitals in front of everybody just so that you can pee. that must suck.
    Its not bad unless its really cold. Then it kind of shrivels up and you have to go on an expedition to find it. Now finding the mountain climbing gear and donkeys isn't too hard. But have you ever tried to find a sherpa in the outskirts of the yakima training center at three in the morning? Not cool...
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

For we are men; the world is our urinal.
    Amen to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    This really is quite subjective to the area. I've heard some horror stories about women's restrooms that would blow your mind.
    I can attest to that. As someone that used to have to clean women's restrooms as duties of several part time jobs I had in high school/college I can tell you that the majority of the crazy nasty shit I saw was in the women's room, not men's.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Closing the door if the place isn't too nasty looking. Else keep it open.

Pissing in the sink is reserved for 'special' occasions :3
    How does closing the door make it any more nasty? Keeping it open is worse, because then they see you.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I close the door whenever using them.