Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

Not knowing the game, gj.
    gear doesn't scale up in challenge mode. it only scales down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more impressed with the fact he has all Gold Challenge mode achievements and heroic raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demec View Post
    One BNET acco can have only 8 wow lisences, how this guy has 9 x realm first?
    That's not true at all, I have more than 8 and I know people with 40.

Deleted

Gear does matter in challenge modes up to a certain point.

Edit: Seems I wasn't the first to say this. Uhh.. In Soviet Russia..?
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2012-11-16 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerwo View Post
    buying characters like a boss.
    You can`t really go on a buying sphree and merge them all on the same account . You will need similar names on all the accounts you bought and then merged .

Hmm....the hell with it.

Gear scales down not up!
    lololol

Btw, item procs, gems, and enchants don't scale down however.
    At least not until 5.1 where the DMF cards are getting nerfed for challenge modes (at least from what I've been told).

The items you're referring to that got scaled up in beta (Shadowmourne, Valan'yr, etc) only scaled up for testing purposes, other than that there's no scaling up on live. Trust me i know, I did all silver CM on my pally with greens and blues. It was a mess. So all golds in just greens, jesus christ I can't even imagine how that could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    New servers had the ability for you to obtain scarab lord because the gates hadn't been opened yet...
    He knows that, and getting scarab lord in 08 isn't really the "legit" way of getting scarab lord.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

It does if your in greens. Challenge modes only scale your gear DOWN to 463 iLevel. If you are wearing gear under 463, they do not scale UP.

What was that about not knowing the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory

I think someone has no life.

they're not account wide but it shows all achievements of the bnet account on armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramile View Post
    It does if your in greens. Challenge modes only scale your gear DOWN to 463 iLevel. If you are wearing gear under 463, they do not scale UP.

What was that about not knowing the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Gear does matter in challenge modes up to a certain point.

Let's be nice, peoples. I think you've made your point and there are some interesting discussions here.

Quote Originally Posted by leo2310 View Post
    You can`t really go on a buying sphree and merge them all on the same account . You will need similar names on all the accounts you bought and then merged .
    Wrong. Old unmerged accounts can be merged just fine into current B.net accounts. Name of the old account is completely overridden.

There's no way to buy all those mats as quickly as he did being on a dead server, and there's no way to be first leveling all characters & all professions together on a server active enough to AH buy all the required mats for all the professions on the same day. Not to mention he took the time to level gathering in the same time period as he leveled the characters. Not to mention maxing profs the day before release getting Level 60 PVP titles twice earlier this year ie. Master Sergeant in Jan '12, not to mention the mat grind required to earn etc. etc. Something would seem very fishy.

To get Master of the Brew, which he shows he got on 9/24, he would need:
    __5x 100 Year Soy Sauce -Vendor Bought only with Ironpaw Tokens
    _65x Jade Squash -Vendor Bought with Ironpaw Tokens, Grown with Jade Squash Seeds or Looted
    315x Witchberries -Vendor Bought with Ironpaw Tokens, Grown with Witchberry Seeds or Looted
    250x Green Cabbage -Vendor Bought with Ironpaw Tokens, Grown with Green Cabbage Seeds or Looted

Which equal 31 Ironpaw tokens which equals 620 raw meats in stacks of 20 turned in with the stocking the panty quest.

I'm not seeing it happen, with everything else happening at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Dafuq is this

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 04:38 AM ----------

As far as i know you need to be lvl 90 to get your cooking skill to max, since you have to do the daily atleast once and thats only obtainable at lvl 90... and by the looks of it he got cooking before anything...so something seems a little fishy :>

(I got cooking first aswell on my realm, but i could be wrong)
    Why do you need to do the dailies at least once? You get full access to trainers and vendors, even at level 85. All it takes is having friends farm mats (back when the cranes north of Halfhill had a 100% droprate) and mail them to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, that dude (or dudette) really does have (almost) everything. The only thing I'm shocked he/she doesn't have is Ashes of Al'ar. The only thing I can think of how they got all those realm firsts on one account would be multiboxing, or multiple WoW accounts played on the same Battle.net account by different people, or they just acquired accounts that had much of that stuff. That is one seriously hardcore fan, no matter which way you look at it. Probably hasn't seen daylight in at least 8 years.

its been confirmed that he is a hacker. Waiting for Blizz to remove his profile and ban the account.

just report em and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    its been confirmed that he is a hacker. Waiting for Blizz to remove his profile and ban the account.
    No confirmation, and you seemed a little bit upset.
    P.S. +1 "Gear doesn't scale upwards , hur dur" post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deklol View Post
    He knows that, and getting scarab lord in 08 isn't really the "legit" way of getting scarab lord.
    Achievements weren't there prior to 14/10/08 (Patch 3.0). So everything from Vanilla and TBC would be dated the first day person logged in after patch was applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Engaged View Post
    He didnt even get half of them legit.. Scarab Lord get got in 08, and if it was legit we would have it on 10/14/07.
    Please show me a character with proof of having scarab lord on 10/14/07. At least one armory will be fine.