Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    He doesn't even have Ashes of Al'ar. I'll have to give him a 6/10 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Doesnt matter above 463 ilevel. It only escalates downwards. Gj you too.
    Gear above 463 does matter because more sockets = free Challenge mode stats that don't get removed.

GJ too all of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    No, they did not. I live in Russia and have plenty of friends who are playing Russian WoW. I'm playing on EU. MoP started at 2 am local time for all of us (that's midnight CET).
    Huh? I was watching the live blizz pre-start event (which started between 22:30 - 23:00 CEST) and they stated at the beginning, that mop already started in russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    Huh? I was watching the live blizz pre-start event (which started between 22:30 - 23:00 CEST) and they stated at the beginning, that mop already started in russia.
    They probably meant midnight sales, they started around 22:00 CEST.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    No you would need 10 licenses, you can use more than 1 license at a time under the same battle.net account, and as long as they're under the same battle.net account achievements + mounts + titles will be shared across them all
    to bad u can't have more then 5 license from eu right ? or am i wrong here?:P

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

Not knowing the game, gj.
    WRONG challenge mode will NOT upgrade the greens...they only nerf overgeared players, they DONT buff undergeared ones.

edit. damn ofcourse i should have read the thread first
    Last edited by otro; 2012-11-14 at 01:07 PM.

Rofl. GL doing anything beyond bronze in greens. There's a reason your gear scales to 463.

No idea how he could have done all of the classes but the professions are pretty easy. I got 2 realm 1st without even trying on two seperate characters. Had I known that tailer and LW hadn't been done at the time I'd have got those too.

Anything is possible when he does it for the glory of the Motherland!

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Really defeats the spirit of the game tbh.
    Oh this argument, the inherently non-quantifiable concept of the game "spirit" to be used as an unchallangable argument for anything you dislike.
    Last edited by Preston Maxtor; 2012-11-15 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is pretty insane no matter how it was done. He must a wizard irl..

He didnt even get half of them legit.. Scarab Lord get got in 08, and if it was legit we would have it on 10/14/07.

How I think it happened, 9 friends, playing on the same bnet account (different wow accounts). Rushing like crazy, dungeoning, grinding, helping eachother to get professions up quick, on a empty server. bang. Multiboxing would just not cut it, u cant be as efficient with 9 different class controled at once. So it had to be multiple people.

Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    Nobody is mentioning that he got 9 characters to max level on the same day. Meaning he did 45 levels in 24 hours. So he on different classes was doing a level every half hour pretty much. Ignoring that he has max professions which means each profession needed at least 1 spirit of harmony. In other words he clearly hacked the game. Good job to him though for managing that and still being active.
    Not true - I levelled BS, LW, JC, Engineering, Tailoring, Alchemy, Enchanting to 600 on various of my 85s with no spirits of harmony. Took gold to buy the right mats to level that's all - and I earned that fast by concentrating on fishing for 12-14 hours a day the first 2 weeks and selling fish for 21-38g each to those who wanted to level cooking but not spend time fishing. If I had been collecting gold in Cata I would have done it faster but I started MoP with about 5k only. Still have 40k left from those lovely fish and 1 90 and all my other 7 ready for leveling in nice crafted blues I bought. Fishing FTW. We all play our own game

10+ Year Old Account

yes you have to have at least a 463 ilvl, anything more gets reduced to 463. you cant just go in greens and get more stats, gj.

Most retarded post of the day, gj.

This post is now infracted. I have posted a warning in this thread before.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-11-16 at 12:05 AM.

whoever decided to give me an infraction; i was quoting the post on page 1 saying "Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode. Not knowing the game, gj." but the quote didn't work for some reason. You should remove the infraction immediately. (couldn't reply through pm for whatever reason)

he got achis from hc hof but he dont have showed this bosses killed on wowprogres... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Engaged View Post
    He didnt even get half of them legit.. Scarab Lord get got in 08, and if it was legit we would have it on 10/14/07.
    New servers had the ability for you to obtain scarab lord because the gates hadn't been opened yet...

he is the only alliance on a realm filled with horde probbaly