Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Geez, this guy needs to sort his life out.

Everyone has their own views and opinions, and mine is that this dude is wasting his life. He may not think so, and I am sure he doesn't give a rats ass about what I think.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Without the 6 different ways..
    No, you need the help of the old cooking dailies and for convenience the darkmoon faire cooking quest. With the plain Pandaria cooking recipes alone you can't get to 600. They grey out earlier and won't get you up there.
    My friend bought his way to all cooking masteries within 1 day. Cost him a lot of money, but it is totally possible. Someone with that many multibox accounts must also have a lot of gold to fuel their in-game requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not usually (never) impressed by anyone's achievement list... but this player is an exception. Sheesh. Obsessive compulsive completionist ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbster View Post
    Is that new? How did he get his game code? How did he get it without Blizzard announcing this on their website or any were else? Idk, just seems fishy to me.
    You can check my armory, I have those aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Geez, this guy needs to sort his life out.

Everyone has their own views and opinions, and mine is that this dude is wasting his life. He may not think so, and I am sure he doesn't give a rats ass about what I think.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 05:45 PM ----------

My friend bought his way to all cooking masteries within 1 day. Cost him a lot of money, but it is totally possible. Someone with that many multibox accounts must also have a lot of gold to fuel their in-game requirements.
    This guy does not multibox. He has bought accounts with those achievments. If you know the game mechanics you should know that you aren't able to get all those with multiboxing (or any other legit way for that matteR)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    This:
    That's actually aredone's setup, he has a stream that explain his computer setup and such, he has the most Honorable Kills in the World.

http://en.twitch.tv/preparedwow

That's his stream and

http://i.imgur.com/jtvkS.jpg
    is his new setup.

Ah those russian players. He has more achievements than I have ever seen. Is this even possible without merging/buying accounts?

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 03:33 PM ----------

And he has 300+ mounts :O

Quote Originally Posted by Notnicebb View Post
    Got a chuckle when i looked at his pvp stuff. Never stepped foot in arena in his wow career. Lost all respect sorry.

Go check statistics on his armory for rated pvp...

Guy obv bought everything, how is that cool ?
    Or maybe, like many others, despises PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by zuesmajor View Post
    Ah those russian players. He has more achievements than I have ever seen. Is this even possible without merging/buying accounts?[COLOR="red"]
    NO.

His achievements, though seeming impressive at first could in NO way have been accomplished by 1 single player, even with multiboxing.

Anyone who even thinks to defend this, even the most HARDCORE and awesome player could not have levelled 9 different classes all to lvl 90 in one day along with all of the professions.

BEST case scenario, he had 8/9 people helping him out, all using different accounts that were all tied to his battle.net account. I'm quite sure this is against terms and conditions though, I think you're only allowed a few family members only max to be sharing with you.
    WORST case, he actually bought all of the different accounts off people wich is also against terms. Either way, I'm not sure why Bliz hasn't investigated it.

TBH, If he was on my realm I'd treat him as a bit of a joke. It's pointless.. you have no idea what he can or can't even do. Did he really any of those characters? Did he really get Gold challenge mode or did he just buy someone else accounts who had done? Why would you believe ANY of his achievements were actually earnt or took any skill on his part when he obviously is just buying achievements.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    multiboxing and empty servers i bet

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

Not knowing the game, gj.
    You still need to have over 450 for the gear to be downgraded to 450, there is no upgrading from greens which top at 442 I think.
    / ztanz
    <Nice picture with my armory for Elskling on Ragnaros>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Gear doesnt matter in challenge mode.

Not knowing the game, gj.
    Not knowing about the bug that gave all of us with challnge mode golds full challenge mode gear for just entering a dungeon whether we wanted it or not. GJ.

GL doing challenge mode golds in greens. Gear scales down to 463, it doesn't scale up.

Ill admit it, im jelly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    For the FIFTH time! This thread is not here for challenge mode discussions.. If you would have read some of the thread then you would have known that you just repeated what several other have been writing.

This is the last chance to stay on topic. This is for everyone and not just previous posters!
    Since people keep bringing the up challenge mode topic.. I will lock this one for now.