Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best battle pet team

Yes, I know you've to have several different pets to dominate - I'm asking you which 5 pets stand over the useless ones. The people in my guild who do pet battles keep saying that the blizzard store pets / CE pets (like frosty, Lil' Raggy, Lil' XT) are very very strong due to their attacks and stats.

http://schaffhauser.me/Warcraft#PetBreeds

There is plenty of information here. Enjoy!

I feel like my Pandaren Monk is by far the strongest pet for its level. If I get lucky, I kill pets of equal level or even a few levels higher in 3 moves, if I get unlucky its more like 4-6 moves.
    Other than that, anything undead or mechanical is just OP because they... well... just stand back up again if they die.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a team with a Undead, Beast and Mechanical pet works the best. This combination should cover most critters out in the field. You can replace Mechanical with a Flying-type as well, which is also a good addition to the team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post

Probably I've missed something, but couldnt get a single useful piece of information out of this link.

I use lil xt from the tcg game, lil rag from the blizz store, and the scourged whelp from Icecrown.
    Lil rag is just amazing, the highest attack in the game. On lower health lvl 25s I can easily kill them in two turns.
    Lil xt hits very hard as well and has the mechanical bonus of coming back to life and getting an extra attack in.
    The scourged whelp is awesome if you can a rare one. Hits hard and fast and has the undead bonus. Usually gets two extra attacks in before he dies again.

ive been running flayer hatchling, darkmoon tonk, and lava beetle and have yet to ever have a problem even with teams 4-5 levels higher than me

i think once you get up into the higher levels it all equals out and you can go with w/e you want lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    So I'm starting with Lil' XT, Lil' Raggy and Crawling Claw (until I get my hands on a frost brood).

What addons should I get for pet battles, taming and training?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So I'm starting with Lil' XT, Lil' Raggy and Crawling Claw (until I get my hands on a frost brood).

this addon will save you http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/batt...ality-notifier one of the best things I've have gotten

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post

for training the best way is to do battlepet masters. i usually bring 2 lvl 25s and the pet i want to level. get the enemy team down to 1 pet with very low health. pass till you kill any pet you have used in the battle then have your low level one shot the last pet for mass xp. so if it only take you 1 lvl 25 pet to bring the enemy team down to 1 pet with low health , kill that pet and use your low lvl to finish the battle. if you used both lvl 25s you have to kill em both first, then one shot with low lvl pet

as far as random world battles , the pets suck and u can use basically anything . for battling other players/battlemasters , you will need a solid pet from every class if not more.

for my teams i usually have the magical crawdad, hes so OP . also ghostly skull, panda monk( ended up buying this jus for my humanoid pet),water waveling, gilnean raven, celestial dragon, skunk, clockwork gnome, magic lamp...

i use this site to quickly look up stats and see what pet i want to level next, its awesome http://petbattlearena.com/as.php

My pets are only 18 but almost every pet master battle(I've not yet tried the PvP yet, I've just been goofing off with the system and using it to collect random pets when bored) I've ever had my Clockwork Gnome has just destroyed the opposing side, regardless of the pet types. Turrets to do extra damage every turn, and if you see you're going to die in 1-2 turns just hit the heal that takes a couple turns. You'll die, use the self rezz that mechanical pets have, and then immediately heal yourself to almost full if you time the turns correctly.

I think personally that is it pretty sad that some of the strongest pets with the best stat distribution are store pets and CE pets. Take Lil' Rag for example, highest power pet in the game. Or Zergling - highest speed. And that's only a few. It's like if you want to have a successful team you have to either buy stuff from the store or look for collector's edition which costs thousands of dollars now. Feels like just another way to make money to me.

I find my Lil Tarecgosa is very good, but have yet to find another pet I have as much confidence in.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I started this thread a while back so MMOC users have a one stop shop for all pet battle info.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Super-Thread

OT :

Solid Pet choices are Onx Whelping / Spawn of Onx, Mr grubbs, magical crawdad, Strand crab, panda monk, water waveling, celestial dragon, skunk, clockwork gnome, highland turkey, restless shadling and flayer hatchling.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post

I didn't find this link to be any help whatsoever. Makes me thing you're trying to promote your website or something. Well it was useless, sorry. lol.

Deleted
    You can look at my team on my signature.

I find all 3 good.
    Kaliri is flying so it gets more speed at high healths, this fits good to its level 10 skill that is more effective if you are fast.
    Dark phoenix is rather bad until lvl 15, at that point it learns how to ignite target and benefit from lvl 4 ability that is more effective on burning targets.
    Lil tarecgosa has thoughts on other posts too. 1st of all it fits good to dragonkin racial. (does more damage for next turn if your attack brought target under 25% health) It has very strong attack at lvl 2 but you need to recover from it for few turns after, it is good to use before you get killed, or taking very big chunk of enemy HP away after you have killed last pet and have racial active from that. Also aoe attacks on background pets proc racial, and lil tare has got them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I started this thread a while back so MMOC users have a one stop shop for all pet battle info.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Super-Thread

OT :

Solid Pet choices are Onx Whelping / Spawn of Onx, Mr grubbs, magical crawdad, Strand crab, panda monk, water waveling, celestial dragon, skunk, clockwork gnome, highland turkey, restless shadling and flayer hatchling.
    I will backup Spawn of Onyxia, it's a super solid pet with an amazing heal+bonus health ability

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I didn't find this link to be any help whatsoever. Makes me thing you're trying to promote your website or something. Well it was useless, sorry. lol.
    Did you click the "Pet Ranking" link at the top? It shows the tops for each category (health, attack, speed), which I found helpful.

Running with a slime, a parrot, and a crab!

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39286

Is Frosti (WotLK CE pet) really unique?