Thread: Baileys

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Baileys

Oh baby...

Anyone else addicted to this stuff?

I find myself thinking about it at school. (not drinking at school but the evening of that day I mean)

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do love me some Baileys One of the best drinks out there, allthough a little too expensive for me to condone buying it very often, i just wait untill we get deals where the 1ltr bottle drops to £10 and BAM, I get myself some, It's amazing if you make icecream with it too:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I do love me some Baileys One of the best drinks out there, allthough a little too expensive for me to condone buying it very often, i just wait untill we get deals where the 1ltr bottle drops to £10 and BAM, I get myself some, It's amazing if you make icecream with it too:P
    Yeah, well it is 15 euro's here, not that bad. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Hell yea!!
    White Russian topped with baileys from time to time when I go for a sweet drink.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I love it, I used to drink a glass of it everytime I came home from school, one glass ou lead to another and so on and I would soon be out of Baileys and it's a bit expensive so I stopped.

back in the day i was happy when my dad let me drink a glass of beer, while kids these days drink baileys in school....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    back in the day i was happy when my dad let me drink a glass of beer, while kids these days drink baileys in school....
    It's called progress
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    In school? No, at home.

What is wrong with you?!

Personaly i do prefer Amarula ...kinda the same but it is better ( imo ) ...people should try it as a option instead of baileys.

http://www.amarula.com

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I find myself thinking about it at school. (not drinking at school but the evening of that day I mean)
    Have you considered AA?
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Cant stomach the stuff

any cream liqueurs make me wanna vomit so bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Have you considered AA?
    No, because I don't even drink every week.

I'm pretty sure Baileys is as close as humans have come to making the nectar of the gods.

Time to make myself some hot chocolate with Baileys in it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evalonne View Post
    I'm pretty sure Baileys is as close as humans have come to making the nectar of the gods.

Time to make myself some hot chocolate with Baileys in it...
    Quoted for Truth, i believe this definitely, i also find myself suprised i know about 6other people that drink, none of them like baileys :S
    I myself don't drink much, i drink like one beer every 3 months, except the two times a year i get baileys, and then it lasts me like 6months for one bottle, as i don't want to run out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Quoted for Truth, i believe this definitely, i also find myself suprised i know about 6other people that drink, none of them like baileys :S
    I myself don't drink much, i drink like one beer every 3 months, except the two times a year i get baileys, and then it lasts me like 6months for one bottle, as i don't want to run out
    6 months? It wouldn't last me a week I can tell you that.

Deleted
    for me its a hard choice between Kahlua (Mexican coffee-flavored rum-based liqueur)

and baileys

Both are nom nom nom must have more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    6 months? It wouldn't last me a week I can tell you that.
    Oh, i'm pretty sure if i could afford it all the time, it wouldn't lst me very long either

I LOVE that stuff, it's like a mini-orgasm when you taste it, mixed with some milk, tia maria, a tiny bit of vodka, ice, a drop of malibu and it taste like drinking heaven!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck yes! I love it. The mint one is really good too.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I LOVE that stuff, it's like a mini-orgasm when you taste it, mixed with some milk, tia maria, a tiny bit of vodka, ice, a drop of malibu and it taste like drinking heaven!
    ^in liverpool theyre mixing baileys with vodka and malibu....