Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Wow, I feel so discredited.
    I find it cute how your badly thought out post gets it's poor logic flipped onto itself multiple times and your response is to basically blow it off.
    Last edited by Preston Maxtor; 2012-11-15 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Yes Method had been consistently top 3 for a long time but never 1st until now. BL has been consistently top 10 and never first until now. They both have a fair amount of world first kills leading up to the final bosses.

Also ALL GUILDS had the same amount of time on a killable zor'lok while BL was not even 1/6 while method and paragon were already 3/6. Thus BL cleared the instance faster than everyone by a margin since they weren't even wasting time raiding before the hotfix on that day. Even if you want bring in the time zone differences and releases of the instance ignoring the fact that BL got to spend an extra day bashing their head against the wall on a pre-hotfix zorlok. Method took 18 hours to get a kill after BL which is the difference in releases as well.
    Method killed Lady Vashj World first Legit not like Nihilum hardcore exploiting it

so they were first in TBC SSC

You can't compare the two races, the fights aren't equal. Stop trying to compare the two, it isn't valid. I wish WOWProgress didn't list 10m and 25m together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    lol, all talk with no proof. Where is the proof behind the said funneling of gear?[COLOR="red"]
    Huh? This is a valid strategy, and hardly something that a guild would hide. You might be surprised about how much more effort that EVERY top guild puts into the game than you or I.

I think Midwinter is prolly the best 25 man guild out there they went from US 20th kills in one expansion then up to US 10th kills and now they are up to US 3rd kills and are now ranked world 17th.
    They have made tons of progress since I first started playing on Ysera and will probably keep rooting for them until WoW ends.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do not respect 10man raiding so that would eliminate Paragon for me. So it is basically between Method and Blood Legion. I say Blood Legion.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Well,you cannot compare 10m to 25,so paragon is not even an option.Method had more WF or world 2nd(movie from Kil jaeden world 2nd is nice )

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Wrong.

Blood Legion has 3 world first kills in this tier.

Method has only 2 first kills.

Look at your messiah wowprogress again and see the truth for yourself.
    And all the other tiers?

I still think Paragon is the best guild, too bad they are now raiding 10 man. They have blown away other competitors in the past.

Deleted
    Another guild took Paragon's example and it seems that it will become the Standard.

<КрашТест> did full clear of The Terrace of Endless Springs in 25 normal.
    It is a guild with 6/6 heroic 10 MsV, 5/6 Heroic 10 HoF and
    5/6 Heroic 25 MsV, 6/6 Normal 25 HoF, 4/4 Normal 25 TOES.

Second Russian guild in the top 25 with Paragon's Tactic.

Now "classify" them as 10 or 25 :P

Deleted
    Can anyone remind me why being #1 is so important to people not in the actual guild?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because they completed the game before you did?
    Can anyone remind me why it's so important to quickly finish the game (and then nag there's not enough content)?

Deleted
    Can anyone remind me why being #1 is so important to people not in the actual guild?
    fans gunna be fans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverspark View Post
    Can anyone remind me why it's so important to quickly finish the game (and then nag there's not enough content)?
    Those that finish the content fast don't nag.

You will see way more nagging about Garalon LFR eddition.
    As for the rest of us that we re keeping track of what the best in this game are doing, you may call it natural reaction. People are entertained by keeping track of "how the best are doing" at smt they enjoy, even watching their videos on the encounters.

Next question?