Question Malikath's supposition, the Sha and the infinite dragon-flight

heres another one, this one is outside the timeline of the others and is more theoretical.

"i write this shortly after what is now my third encounter with the forces of the "Sha".
    what i am going to discuss here should never be seen by those who have not been entrusted by the bronze dragonflgiht.

as we now know the infinite dragon-flight is/was/will be created by Nozdormu, or be more accurate Murozond, out of fear for his inevitable end.
    but for all that we have seen of the bronze wyrm we have not seen him to be a coward, he led us to the destruction of his future self after all.
    but that does not mean that fear isn't there, and thats where the Sha theoretically come in.

looking at the coloration of the infinite dragons and dragonkin i have/will slain and the coloration of the Sha and those possessed by them along with the zealous fervor that the infinite dragon-flight members exhibit, i have come to believe that the members of the infinite dragon-flight are corrupted by the Sha.

i am not sure if we should act upon this information or even if we were we would be able to accomplish anything as Nozdormu's corruption may be inevitable.
    i fear that there may be nothing we can do to stop the end of time."

10+ Year Old Account
    We pretty much have to conclude that the infinite flight are pawns of the Old Gods, what with all the crap they pull at the end of Cataclysm. Seeing the parallels between the appearance of the Sha and the infinite, it's not too big a stretch to see the influence of the Old Gods in both of them.

Re.: Nozdormu, consider this - Murozond, for all his power, wasn't nearly as difficult to fight as Deathwing and even Malygos were. For an Aspect, he wasn't particularly dangerous.

So I'm betting that Murozond represents Nozdormu after he'd lost his Aspects status - he was essentially a very powerful bronze dragon, not a true Aspect. Without his Aspect status, Nozdormu is no longer afforded the same perspective of time he once had. As an Aspect he might never have conceived of trying to alter the timelines to spare himself a cruel fate - but as a mere bronze dragon, he's lost that perspective and is now vulnerable to temptation and corruption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    As an Aspect he might never have conceived of trying to alter the timelines to spare himself a cruel fate - but as a mere bronze dragon, he's lost that perspective and is now vulnerable to temptation and corruption.
    Going crazy probably helped that bit too.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    I came up with this theory myself a while ago. It didn't get much support tbh although it does offer us an interesting possibility for a COT raid where we travel to ancient Pandaria, and possibly see Yshaarj.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Going crazy probably helped that bit too.
    I'm saying he went crazy because he wasn't an Aspect anymore, and couldn't regard his fate with the same acceptance and dispassion that he could while he was an Aspect.