Weid Bloodthirst hits

Hello fellow warriors,today while doing the amber shaper encounter i noticed some horrific bloodthirsts,some of them hit for 5k dmg,some of them for 7 and once i topped crit 50k,is something bugged here? I mean seriously 5k bloodthirsts?

I also got double epic weapons.
    Last edited by FrozenRemains; 2012-11-12 at 10:12 PM.

Was this during P1 and on the Mutations (can't remember proper name) that the tanks get? If so, I believe they keep their mitigation, which really gimps melee DPS.

Not really, i think i got 6k hits on boss too :/
    But if this is the case wtf is blizzard doing?Mitigate all my dps on the add how will i dps it? :S
    Last edited by FrozenRemains; 2012-11-12 at 10:14 PM.

What phase? P2 he does get a 99% damage reduc while the big Mutation is up.

After checking a bit my dps,i think its the tanks that takes so much less dmg.
    Why do they get to keep their dmg reduction after mcd though?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRemains View Post
    After checking a bit my dps,i think its the tanks that takes so much less dmg.
    Why do they get to keep their dmg reduction after mcd though?
    Dunno, they also keep all the buffs/shields they can get from healers for example. But they should fix stormbolt damage scaling on mc'd targets in that fight, because when they can't be stunned at all, they still take only 100% weapon damage instead of that 400%.

Stop attacking the boss during Phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochron View Post
    Stop attacking the boss during Phase 2.
    99% damage reduction and still hitting for 5k? You do the math; that's not what's happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    Dunno, they also keep all the buffs/shields they can get from healers for example. But they should fix stormbolt damage scaling on mc'd targets in that fight, because when they can't be stunned at all, they still take only 100% weapon damage instead of that 400%.
    Yeah I reported that in beta, and mentioned it to them quite a few times but it didn't happen :/ Oh wells.

Anyways for OP; it could be some passives that the person has that is in the construct (ie. Priest's Angelic Bulwark) that can make killing the construct very very annoying with either absorbs, healing (Warrior w/ Second Wind), or passive mitigation effects.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)