Thread: Challenge Modes

Deleted

Challenge Modes

which challenge mode dungeons did you find the easiest?
    my first was ~30 min in stormstout, we kept wiping on second boss so instead of resetting we just finished it with bronze and will try for silver another time.

but I can't find anything on google, which one is the easiest to try?

Deleted
    Scarlet Halls, Gate of the Setting Sun.

gate of the setting sun is definitely the easiest challenge mode

Gate of the Setting Sun
    Scarlet Halls

Then choose: Mogu'shan Vaults if you have good dps
    or Shado-Pan Monastery if you have a good healer

Now, now, hear this before you raise that eyebrow. I think people are just intimidated by the long gold timer for Shado-Pan. It is honestly incredibly easy to make. We made it with 30s to spare after 3 deaths. The pulls are not at all complicated. It is exactly like heroic, but with increased damage. This was the last challenge mode we did for gold, since we were also intimidated by that timer, but it is one of the easiest (and most fun!) to do.

Edit: Stormstout is probably the biggest piece of s!@# challenge mode. Save that one for last.
    Last edited by Lumpriest; 2012-11-13 at 07:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpriest View Post
    Gate of the Setting Sun
    Scarlet Halls

Then choose: Mogu'shan Vaults if you have good dps
    or Shado-Pan Monastery if you have a good healer

Now, now, hear this before you raise that eyebrow. I think people are just intimidated by the long gold timer for Shado-Pan. It is honestly incredibly easy to make. We made it with 30s to spare after 3 deaths. The pulls are not at all complicated. It is exactly like heroic, but with increased damage. This was the last challenge mode we did for gold, since we were also intimidated by that timer, but it is one of the easiest (and most fun!) to do.

Edit: Stormstout is probably the biggest piece of s!@# challenge mode. Save that one for last.
    Thanks for the replies everyone.
    I've done Setting Sun & Stormstout in Bronze, tried them for 2 hrs and decided we'll just go for bronze so we learn it (both runs were late night).
    I think Scarlet Halls is up next for us!