Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Emotes. I despise them and the people that spam them.

This one has to do with Transmog: No dye system. I hate seeing something that looks really cool on a character, but the coloration doesn't fit with anything, so I would have to find other items that look decent with it, but at that point I just get annoyed and vendor the item.

Also, that Transmog only affects the item. Other games are able to make the item affect the slot, so I doubt it would be too difficult to do the same. Let me change the appearance of the slot, and not just the item.

Also, for the monk, only having T14+ gear that actually fits the whole monk thing (and DKs only having t7+). I would honestly love it if they decided to make t1-13 for monks, and t1-6 for death knights. I love going through the older raids, but on a monk, it sucks only being able to use non-tier gear from those places.

Ohh and the fact that female goblin auctioneers remind me of Edith Bunker from All in the Family, which really grinds my gears.

Pandas, and everything about them. Especially the npc's. For some reason when they tell me to "slow down".. that bothers me to no end. Also, the shadowpan who make references to the nights watch in game of thrones for some reason bothers me. Every time I hear them make reference I must suppress rage lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Blizzard reinstating "_______ runs away in fear" after 2 expansions of no creature running in fear. Really sucks so damn much on my paladin when I only have 2 ranged attacks in protection (avenger's shield and judgement) with a 15s and 6s cd. Really sucks when my stun is still on its 60s cd. It's not so bad on my ranged characters, but on my paladin, it sucks so badly.

Why did they have to bring that stupid shit back?
    I take back what I said before and fully endorse this. Mobs running away in fear is a bad mechanic and they should not have brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    in mists more then any other - people with there big ass dam mounts like proto drakes or dragons or whatever else big ass mount, sat on top of where the daily quest giver is.
    This is why I carry Baby Spice from Dal cooking daily rewards. Sure it doesn't solve the problem, but at least your point is made when you use it. :)

And the Worgen sniffing sound every two seconds while in the AH.

When a quest doesn't say where the mob/item actually is but rather just mentions that it might be somewhere in a 10000000-mile radius.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that attunements and epic quests are no longer in the game.

People who inspect other players.

And bad grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. "You can't do that while mounted" Well then, dismount me! Or at least be consistent and either always dismount me, or always display the warning!
    2. Quest items with low drop rates. FFS, there's no point to that. And I mean things like mushan tongues and shackles.
    3. Flight paths. Why, oh god why, must we zig zag all over the damn place? Is it that hard to just let us fly direct?
    4. Some how having difficulty walking on water with water walking on. My shaman likes to dip back under the water if the camera is even slightly pointed at the water
    5. Five minute blessings! Christ, that's so stupid, they need to . . . oh wait, they actually fixed that one.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    I take back what I said before and fully endorse this. Mobs running away in fear is a bad mechanic and they should not have brought it back.
    My rogue nearly got killed doing a number of virmen quests. I'd have one mob, he'd be near dead, then he runs off and grabs friends. I could have been using crippling, but not knowing that they'd run away, I was using leeching so I could shiv a heal every now and then.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Chakra......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by havenwood29 View Post
    Emotes. I despise them and the people that spam them.
    Lol that's why i turn mine off