Thread: xuen

xuen

just wanted a little info on how xuen works. Is it a snapshot of your stats when he's summoned? or does it update dynamically as your buffs and procs go up/fall off?

10+ Year Old Account
    dynamically updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

i love this for mistweaving.... his heals are nom nom

15+ Year Old Account
    Throwing out Xuen right as you taunt off the other tank so he's mega-buffed by Vengeance AP for most of his duration is niiiiiiiiiiice =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

What about Hero/BL? If you summon Xuen after they've been popped does Xuen automatically gain the buff and debuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Throwing out Xuen right as you taunt off the other tank so he's mega-buffed by Vengeance AP for most of his duration is niiiiiiiiiiice =D
    Does Xuen taunt from the back or front if you're tanking? I wanted to go with this talent (as BrM) but afraid that I end up turning the boss around with Xuen while tanking.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itzferal View Post
    Does Xuen taunt from the back or front if you're tanking? I wanted to go with this talent (as BrM) but afraid that I end up turning the boss around with Xuen while tanking.
    He wont taunt raid bosses so you don't have to worry about that. He basically taunts from the "back" as he jumps behind the target for better DPS then promptly taunts it to him lol. It's nice for LFD as you don't really have to do anything on bosses and can taunt back from time to time to keep vengeance rolling.

I keep him loaded for a majority of raid fights.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.