Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...wards%21%22%29

Stefania has thrown his Impaling Spear on the Skull instead of refreshing the one on Square : there were 5 CC's at the same time
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-11-15 at 03:53 PM. Reason: throw threw throwN

Why is he even using the Mortal Coil spec

Deleted
    That is still one more heal, this is the default choice on most of the encounters.

Deleted
    Frag bombs is common issue here, not this case tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post

Stefania has throw his Impaling Spear on the Skull instead of refreshing the one on Square : there were 5 CC's at the same time
    Yup that was totally my fault haha. I caught that on later attempts though and remembered to /focus my target again >_<

Deleted
    Resto Druids Nature's Vigil breaks CCs too, even tho it doesnt damage the CCed ones. Caused us 44 wipes..

Deleted
    Are you sure it was the real reason (logs ?) ? I remember this spell was suspected in my guild too, but we eventually found out it wasn't the cause.

Are you sure it was the real reason (logs ?) ? I remember this spell was suspected in my guild too, but we eventually found out it wasn't the cause.

I think it was the reason for ours. We have 3 druids in our 10m. Far right Mender would always break out of CC.

world of logs /reports/l4zk0lyd34dfp17b/xe/?enc=wipes&boss=65501&x=spell+%3D+%22Impaling+Spear%22

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcraft View Post
    Why is he even using the Mortal Coil spec
    It's a 15% heal on a 45 second cooldown. Warlocks should save healthstones and their personal cooldowns like Unending Resolve for Rain of Blades. Mortal Coil can be used frequently to ease the burden on healers. If I am below 85% health right before a Rain of Blades, I cast it. I also use it on most of the other fights too, like Garalon and right before the crush hits me.

anyone that has an extra cc built into their rotation or cobalt frag bomb will easily break cc's.. pretty much anything engineering will do it. or as its been pointed out mortal coil.

We have this problem on occasion. I am a WoL noob though. I think I know what I was doing wrong though... I was searching for watchful eye instead of Cowards!

But can anyone help with query for the expression editor? I can find Cowards! now but how do I find the CC that set it off without manually looking?

I didn't know that boss lived long enough to have CC breaking be an issue.

Deleted
    We have this problem on occasion. I am a WoL noob though. I think I know what I was doing wrong though... I was searching for watchful eye instead of Cowards!

But can anyone help with query for the expression editor? I can find Cowards! now but how do I find the CC that set it off without manually looking?
    Give us the link to your WoL this is a fun game

I think I found one instance where the hunter used the spear on skull instead of his assignment. But it took so long to find it http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/166966/

I used
    Code:
    spell = "Cowards!"
    OR ((targetName = "Zar'thik Battle-Mender"
    OR targetName = "Sra'thik Amber-Trapper") and type != TYPE_DAMAGE)
    but there has to be something better? Cause I know my expression is going to miss potential screw-ups. I ended up noting the time on when cowards was casted. Then with the above expression I jumped ahead every 5 pages til I saw the time stamp I wanted. My guild is going to see this on 25m this raid week and the thought of figuring out who messed up is going to be annoying.

Deleted
    You should find the exact time where Cowards! happens and then look at the events in the last 600ms, it shouldn't take too long (~1 page).

Happened to us days ago, and it was our hunters fault.
    He had a pet that launches traps -.-'

You should find the exact time where Cowards! happens and then look at the events in the last 600ms, it shouldn't take too long (~1 page).
    What is the expression query for that? the last 600ms?

Deleted
    I don't think there is an easy way to do it :/

Note the time, for example 20:34:28 then go again to the Expression Editor and look at the time of the first event, for example 20:33:12. It happened around 76 seconds after the beginning of the fight, so change the argument in the url s=xxx by s=yyy where yyy = xxx + 74 (a bit before the Cowards!), so that you don't have to crawl over all the pages.

was cobalt frag bomb

Just throwing this out there for future reference:
    Warlock's Seed of Corrupt was breaking CC when Kor'thik Strike was tagging a rDPS within range of a CC'd mob.