Exclamation Is Forums too Full of Teenagers?

I personally believe it is, both and here and on the official forums. Teenagers are not bad people they just haven't developed the proper skills for reasoning yet. It's not their fault I was like that at one time also. However, it sure does make it hard to get a honest discussion going when a hormone driven teenager wants to disagree with everything you say simply for the sake of arguing or just too afraid to be wrong.

I sense tremendous flames coming my way.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    I personally believe it is, both and here and on the official forums. Teenagers are not bad people they just haven't developed the proper skills for reasoning yet. It's not their fault I was like that at one time also. However, it sure does make it hard to get a honest discussion going when a hormone driven teenager wants to disagree with everything you say simply for the sake of arguing or just too afraid to be wrong.

I sense tremendous flames coming my way.
    Surprisingly these forums are filled by older people.

I'm one of the younger people here. Only 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think describing the people you talk with on the forum as "hormone filled teenagers" is a good idea. People disagree and people agree, but the moment we start generalizing and grouping everyone together is when we stop having constructive discussions.