Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    No. The dungeon itself is its own separate thing. Yes it will be broadened and expanded upon in future updates and will have a self contained progression. Outside of that dungeon the only progression youll see is Blue > Green > Orange > Pink > Legendary
    Inside the dungeon it will just be more and more infusions to make your character seem stronger.
    Please provide a source for these claims. The recent statements seem to indicate that this is not the case.

Edit: confirmation here: Infusions can provide regular stat bonuses also, and apparently not restricted to Fractals of the Mists, either.
    Last edited by Sylvanie; 2012-11-16 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanie View Post
    Please provide a source for these claims. The recent statements seem to indicate that this is not the case.

Edit: confirmation here: Infusions can provide regular stat bonuses also, and apparently not restricted to Fractals of the Mists, either.
    There is no confirmation there, there is a shaddy link with an all but fucked up image, and no Anet post to be seen...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    There is no confirmation there, there is a shaddy link with an all but fucked up image, and no Anet post to be seen...
    Its proven live.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...tested_recipe/

EDIT: People are power grinding these infusions via drops found in the new cash-shop chests; probably for world first discoveries.
    Last edited by probert; 2012-11-16 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    Its proven live.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...tested_recipe/

EDIT: People are power grinding these infusions via drops found in the new cash-shop chests; probably for world first discoveries.
    Now THAT is proof =D, ok so it would appear that you'll get a minor buff from infusions, which is good, and seeing as how you get them via the mystic forge... As soon as ascended gear is achievable OUTSIDE of the fractals I see no issues with it... Although I'm kinda hoping the stats on them won't scale up with the agony resistance should zeeks theory be correct...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.