Does this happen to any of yall?

So for the past 6 hours or so my face has been burning. Feels like a serious sunburn, but no sun. This sometimes happens with my thighs were it feels like it burns so much I can't have anything on my leg, no underwear, no jeans, otherwise, it feels like a horrible burning pain. Other times, and usually, it's my chest. Pain is quite... it's painful, and if the area was any bigger, it'd be down right unbearable. I have no idea why this is even happening. Completely random. Went to a doctor once, he had no answers either.

Deleted
    I think you're possessed by a demon, and it's trying to burn you from the inside. That's my theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cancer.

What'd you do, walk into a free clinic? Burning sensation on skin isn't anything to go on. I'm sure the one person who is actually a doctor on MMO-C will tell you to go to an actual one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceda View Post
    Cancer.

What'd you do, walk into a free clinic? Burning sensation on skin isn't anything to go on. I'm sure the one person who is actually a doctor on MMO-C will tell you to go to an actual one.
    Because every doctor everywhere always knows everything there is to ever know about any one thing that is happening to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So for the past 6 hours or so my face has been burning. Feels like a serious sunburn, but no sun. This sometimes happens with my thighs were it feels like it burns so much I can't have anything on my leg, no underwear, no jeans, otherwise, it feels like a horrible burning pain. Other times, and usually, it's my chest. Pain is quite... it's painful, and if the area was any bigger, it'd be down right unbearable. I have no idea why this is even happening. Completely random. Went to a doctor once, he had no answers either.
    My GF has this sometimes and she attributes it to allergies. She uses allergy suppressant and in a day it's all good as new.

Also, she doesn't know why is that happening, but she saw a connection between that pain and the amount of time spent in industrial parts of the town.

Deleted
    Make yourself a holy water salt shake, drink it. If you feel excruciating pain, you know you just purified your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciank255 View Post
    My GF has this sometimes and she attributes it to allergies. She uses allergy suppressant and in a day it's all good as new.

Also, she doesn't know why is that happening, but she saw a connection between that pain and the amount of time spent in industrial parts of the town.
    Hmm. I was fine until I went outside. After I was out for about 20 minutes this started.

When it happens with my chest it usually happens if I was lying on it. Afterwards for about 8 hours, I'll have the same burning sensation I have on my face now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Hmm. I was fine until I went outside. After I was out for about 20 minutes this started.

When it happens with my chest it usually happens if I was lying on it. Afterwards for about 8 hours, I'll have the same burning sensation I have on my face now.
    Clearly the demon doesn't like the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Clearly the demon doesn't like the sun.
    No sun at 6:30pm.

Maybe an allergic reaction or some kind of skin problem, I don't know I'm no doctor, Go to a different doctor perhaps.

So much troll in this thread hilarious

Just go to a doctor. With 2000 posts you are no noob on MMO. You should know that (especially with such a vague description) nobody but a real doctor can help you. So go to another if the first one didnt help.

Or a priest.

I would recommend seeing another doctor, OP. Seeking medical advice on a forum isn't the way to go. Closed.