Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood Legion Vs Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer 25m World First - Video link!

Hey guys Finally released our WF Kill video. Unfortunately we did not have other's recording at the time of the pull, so you only get 1 POV

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TqC52YnHcM

Song List:

Song List:
    Les Friction - Louder Than Words
    Jon Bjork - The Darkest Hour
    Audiomachine - The Odyssey
    Simeon Bowring - For The Glory
    Impact Music - Firewalker
    Audiomachine - Land Of Shadows

Great job, amazing video.

10+ Year Old Account
    grats on the world first kill IMO

Nice video. P2 strat is very slick.

Deleted
    nicely done!

Maaann I spent couple of hours by refreshing MMO champ and BL webpages because of this! Thanks

Deleted
    Big grats on the kill! Near perfect execution, well done!

Really?

Grats on killing Sheek. It isn't a tier end boss. Your still ranked 3rd in the world. Plus that video wasn't good. It was boring. You want to take paragon's place? Hire a good video maker. You guys are great...but really? Method is ranked #1 25 man guild. Take first. Then post.I want to root for Bl but man I feel like they are bombarding MMO_Champion with forum posts. Perform, then people will respect you. Trend...well that doesn't work with the wow community.

Deleted
    Affi, can you tell us a bit about your Empress progression? How hard was it in retrospect?

Grats on the kill. The victory screams at the end are what it's all about!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuraz View Post
    Grats on killing Sheek. It isn't a tier end boss. Your still ranked 3rd in the world. Plus that video wasn't good. It was boring. You want to take paragon's place? Hire a good video maker. You guys are great...but really? Method is ranked #1 25 man guild. Take first. Then post.I want to root for Bl but man I feel like they are bombarding MMO_Champion with forum posts. Perform, then people will respect you. Trend...well that doesn't work with the wow community.
    Nice rant. Save it for the dozen threads comparing the top guilds. All the OP said is "Here's the World First video, enjoy" and you go on about Method and Paragon.

Ps. I usually cheer Paragon during progression races, but I always enjoy World First videos. Gratz and thank you, Blood Legion.

they are only on rang 2 or 3 (donno) because auf the ealier progressions and the 1 day delay.

ah btw, ninceatz is the real deal!

haha those nerdscreams could have been a little longer
    Last edited by siccora; 2012-11-13 at 11:50 AM.
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    The screams were epic! Really nice kill as well.

Boring and the screams, whoa almost crack my mirror when i maxed out my volume.

Fantastic kill and great nerd screams at the end.

Holy bitterness batman

- It is an end tier boss, and even if YOU don't consider it to be, why does that matter?
    - It's a world 1st kill, there is no claim being made that they are #1 guild on wowprogress (which believe it or not isn't the gospel)
    - They just took first, so here's your post (and your sign)
    - You "want" to root for and respect BL, but they have to perform first? Interesting, I tend to not believe you in the slightest with that claim.
    Last edited by Dubalicious; 2012-11-13 at 05:22 PM.

Huge grats to BL on the kill. Can't wait to see the race in Terrace between Method, BL, and Paragon, and I am hoping the Heroic Sha fight lives up to expectations, especially with a heroic only phase.

Not sure if trolling or stupid, but where exactly are raiders from BL "bombarding" MMO-Champ with forum posts? I see a lot of Americans making threads and congratulating them, and I see an equal amount of Europeans making threads and arguing against BL, but I don't at all see BL coming in and talking trash to the rest of the world.... They know more than anyone else that the tier is ultimately going to be decided in ToES, but the fact that they got a WF on 1 of the 2 (so far) end bosses of Tier 14 is still incredibly impressive...

And how can you say they haven't performed yet? In the last year we have (sadly) only had 2 tiers of progression, tier 13 and 14. BL ranked #1 outside of Asia for Tier 13, beating all other US and EU guilds. They ranked 5th world in MSV, obviously having some trouble on Will, but then ranked 1st in HoF. I would call that some results.

No one is sitting here saying they are by far the best guild ever and clearly will go down in history as the greatest of all time. People are congratulating them on doing something no US guild has done since Vanilla, actually compete with EU guilds.

hey, nice video, grats on the kill. Question if you don't mind. On heroic the dungeon journal says there's a heart of fear ability but from the video I don't think I saw anything new. Is heart of fear in the fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    hey, nice video, grats on the kill. Question if you don't mind. On heroic the dungeon journal says there's a heart of fear ability but from the video I don't think I saw anything new. Is heart of fear in the fight?
    Yeah it's kind of hard to see. It's that like little black & white ball in the sky next to her.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Yeah it's kind of hard to see. It's that like little black & white ball in the sky next to her.
    Alright, thank you. Again, grats on your world first