Deleted

Need help to start uploading in World of Logs

I registered and created our guild. However, I must have a client and when I open the jnlp file it gives me windows cannot open this file and I can choose a program. We are raiding today and I really want to start uploading. Can you tell me what I have to do, please?

Deleted
    Dl java
    Also make sure to clear your wowcombatlog file.
    And that's preety much it!

Deleted
    Ok, java was the problem
    How do I clear my wowcombatlog file?
    I typed /combatlog in game and opened it the combat log from the client.
    Now what do I need to do to start uploading? just start the client and start live reporting session? Also do I have to type /combatlog in game everytime?
    Thanks

Deleted
    https://www.savetubevideo.com/?v=cDPyQoI76FU

Here's a youtube-video explaining it, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Retaliator View Post
    Ok, java was the problem
    How do I clear my wowcombatlog file?
    I typed /combatlog in game and opened it the combat log from the client.
    Now what do I need to do to start uploading? just start the client and start live reporting session? Also do I have to type /combatlog in game everytime?
    Thanks
    Yeah, you start the program, choose live reporting session and do /combatlog in-game.

To clear your combat log, go to your WoW Folder > Logs > Delete the file, keep in mind that the client and perhaps WoW must be closed to clear it.

Deleted
    /combatlog to both enable and disable it.
    You can simply delete the file,it will reapear with the /combatlog comand anyway.
    For live combatlogging go for the 3rd option as you open the client.
    If you want to upload them later you can go to either 1st or 2nd.

I used to use an addon called Autolog that would turn the combat log on and off as I went into raids.

You can just click the Live Reporting option in the WoL uploader and leave it running. It shouldn't upload while you're in combat, so no danger of it lagging you out.

Periodically delete the combat log to save space. I wish WoW would manage it sensibly like server log files, one per day and archive them from time to time.

Autolog is great. I would definatly recommend this as it has save me a bunch of times