Challenge Modes group setup strategies?

Just wondering what would be the best group arrangement by class/spec if you were trying to be top competitor. Or all possible groups all balanced?

Blood DK + x will give the best Performance in most challenge modes.

Deleted
    Blood DKs are widely regarded as the strongest tanks in challenge atm. Popular dps choices include things like ele shamans, demo locks.

blood dk or warrior (for multipulling golds).

hpal...or at least that's what I would love to be instead of god awful MW with no utility and awfully inneficient tank healing.

DPS with both natural cleaves and heavy aoe cooldowns. As such, ele and demo locks are of good use. Frost mages are also used quite a bit for shattered frost bombs on multipull golds.

I'm sure frost DKs and warriors can pull their own for that as well (bloodbath bladestorm for golds is quite strong). There are just a few mob type/encounter that highly favors casters, as usual.

Popular dps choices include things like ele shamans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deau View Post
    blood dk or warrior (for multipulling golds).

hpal...or at least that's what I would love to be instead of god awful MW with no utility and awfully inneficient tank healing.

DPS with both natural cleaves and heavy aoe cooldowns. As such, ele and demo locks are of good use. Frost mages are also used quite a bit for shattered frost bombs on multipull golds.

I'm sure frost DKs and warriors can pull their own for that as well (bloodbath bladestorm for golds is quite strong). There are just a few mob type/encounter that highly favors casters, as usual.

We did all Gold challengens with Monk Heal. Was no healing problem at all.