Unhappy Pandaren Ambassador NOT account bound WHY?

Why didnt blizz make this account wide. You go with all the trouble to grinds these rep and finally after you finish weeks after weeks to just found out that is not account bound kinda takes the excitement away of using this mount on alts. Blizz plz reconsider this to be change in 5.1 or sooner.

Deleted
    I finished this the other day and I've used the Kite on my other characters, so even if this isn't account bound, the mount is.

The mount is account bound. You just don't get the achievement points across all characters as the reps associated are not account bound for the fact that the Cloud Serpents and Thundering Cloud Serpent mounts cannot be used without their respective reps being exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    The mount is account bound. You just don't get the achievement points across all characters as the reps associated are not account bound for the fact that the Cloud Serpents and Thundering Cloud Serpent mounts cannot be used without their respective reps being exalted.
    Igot the achievement on my horde character but when I logged in on my alliance character, I did not see it on their list so it might be just account bound on the same faccion.

It seems as though Blizzard went out of their way to make this expansion non-alt-friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Reputation achievements aren't account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Igot the achievement on my horde character but when I logged in on my alliance character, I did not see it on their list so it might be just account bound on the same faccion.
    The Panda factions (Tuishi and... whatever the Horde one is...) are Alliance/Horde specific. I believe that means there is a seperate Horde and Alliance version of this achievement. Since achievement progress is not shared for the majority of achievements and only completion, you need to complete the entire thing on each faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It seems as though Blizzard went out of their way to make this expansion non-alt-friendly.
    You seem to have forgotten about Blizzard making 99% of mounts, companions, and achievements account wide. Oh, and heirloom leggings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    MOP Reputation achievements aren't account wide.
    Others are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rep factions to my memory have never been account bound, and I'm ok with that. It'll give me a choice on if I want to do that on xyz character or not after I'm bored.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

there's actually 2 versions of the mount. that's why you can't use it on the opposing faction's toons.