Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Awesome news. Wolfsbane I assume? That's where my mage is currently. Good thing to arrive back home to see

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laikai View Post
    Awesome news. Wolfsbane I assume? That's where my mage is currently. Good thing to arrive back home to see
    Yeah same as me and it worked like a charm. They've patched EU now too. \o/ Fastest hot fixes in the biz.

Feel like they did something to the XP since beta. I am just barely 52. It's taking forever.

And the carnage quest mobs seem to have a crapton of HP. Compared to like EI mobs, I am killing so slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Feel like they did something to the XP since beta. I am just barely 52. It's taking forever.

And the carnage quest mobs seem to have a crapton of HP. Compared to like EI mobs, I am killing so slow.
    Pretty sure PA and XP was buffed in Beta since people had limited access playtime. HP on mobs I'm not certain they seem to die just as fast for me....maybe they ninja nerfed you.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently one of the best on Deepwood is already 54 or very close... we have a number of folks in <Terrible Idea> that hit 53 several hours ago, with tons of 52s. I'm halfway through 51 towards 52, but I am BEAT.

Slept horribly last night, so this makes sense.

See you guys in Heaven/Hell? /diesinbed
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I'm still 50. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Icewatch was heaving last night, poor server was struggling

Started off in Palladane, the ability lag was fairly bad for first few hours but managed to do a zone event with 4 stages, all the four bosses had 44 million HP, checked the map that will show you the number of players attacking the mob.... was about 340 Guardians and 420 Defiants, wtf? 700+ players pounding on one mob, no wonder it lagged

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Started off in Palladane, the ability lag was fairly bad for first few hours but managed to do a zone event with 4 stages, all the four bosses had 44 million HP, checked the map that will show you the number of players attacking the mob.... was about 340 Guardians and 420 Defiants, wtf? 700+ players pounding on one mob, no wonder it lagged
    Damn, I only saw a fraction of that, no wonder it was laggy.

I made 51 on my day off yesterday. Mostly solo questing and a bunch of the kill quests (from almost every mob in the zone). I was three bars from 51 when I ran across the tier 2 ore and flowers in Pelladane and was suddenly compelled to max mining/foraging so I could pick them. Hopped off to Seratos and 4 fours later (curse those green exclamations everywhere!) I finally capped my gathering. Even ran through Pus Swamp a time or two looking for resources. Finished off the last few story quests back in Pelladane then went to Tempest Bay - that city is beautiful!

Sadly back to work today. Have fun all you lucky people that took the week off!

Yea, Trion def. adjusted the XP down. This leveling is agonizing.

Deleted
    meh it is so amazing to see all of you people sharing your thoughts new new XPac!
    Ill upgrade this weekend for sure ill just load the game now incase there are stuff to download and save me some time later on
    Happy leveling!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Icewatch was heaving last night, poor server was struggling

Stupid Trion should have ADJUSTED FOR THE LAUNCH!!!

Silly level 50-59 chat....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water