Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakySams View Post
    Patterns itself aren't hard, if you mean the cable stretching between the two ends. The only issue I see is the white pattern. Sorry if I use knitting terms, but usually patterns of different colours are done to look good on one side (stockinette), on the other side you see where one has dragged the wool along. I'm trying to figure out a way to have it look decent on both ides that does not involve knitting in the round, then flatten and sew both sides together. I'm not great at explaining either, I'll see what a certain knitting forum says and when I have done some swatches, I'll get back to here so at least there will be more than a quick photoshop doodle . But thanks for the nice feedback, i'll certainly get this going.
    not familiar enough with knitting to be sure about the backside with the color change, i know with crochet it's very easy, and doesnt mess up the back side if you do it right

Deleted
    Also curious as to how much you'd be charging for these when you're finished, and if perhaps you'd be willing to do custom colors? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Finnuck View Post
    Also curious as to how much you'd be charging for these when you're finished, and if perhaps you'd be willing to do custom colors? :3
    Well, first comes practice, figuring out which technique looks best... I got some advice from warcrafting knitters which is really cool, but it will take me a while. So no charging and prices, I need to put together a working pattern first

subbing to thread, interested to see how it turns out!! Good luck!