Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That wings are awesome. But i'm not going to buy SCII + deluxe expansion only for them.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    That wings are awesome. But i'm not going to buy SCII + deluxe expansion only for them.
    I am!

Just like I only buy Blizzcon tickets for the pet.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vegiisan View Post
    I am!

Just like I only buy Blizzcon tickets for the pet.
    I hope you meant the blizzcon stream....otherwise I am envious of your disposable income.

I am buying it for sure, but it is a disappointment they are charging 60 dollars for an expansion that was supposed to be part of the game. Greed these days.

scII digital deluxe edition wings.

I've looked around and couldn't find what i was looking for. Wanted to know if this offer is permanent or for a limited time. I dont get my next wage for another 3 weeks and wouldn't want to miss out on the bonus's.

Thanks in advance

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    I've looked around and couldn't find what i was looking for. Wanted to know if this offer is permanent or for a limited time. I dont get my next wage for another 3 weeks and wouldn't want to miss out on the bonus's.

Thanks in advance
    Well the MoP delux thing is still their and hasn't been removed thus the SC Delux, I can say the same thing here that it won't be going anywhere as well.

Thank you for merging my thread into here btw, i completely missed it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Deluxe edition, the achievment and banner stuff, but I don't have the wings. What do you need to do to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mshadowz View Post
    I got the Deluxe edition, the achievment and banner stuff, but I don't have the wings. What do you need to do to get them?
    Are you playing Hardcore? There's an issue with HC characters receiving their wings at the moment. Softcore should receive them through an ingame message as soon as you log in after purchase.

never got wings....

Where are they? I got the achivement

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

Deleted
    I don't seem to have the wings either on my normal mode character, but i have the wow baneling pet and hydralisk banner sigil for d3

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi you two it seems they kinda broke the ''email'' system if I remember correctly; It will be fixed within ''soon'' hopefully. Once fixed their should be a small email via your chat screen that emails it directly to your inventory