beastial wrath with rapid fire or no?

do you use both these cooldowns together or no?

Yes and no. Yes during my opener then no after the first RF.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

from the guide:

4.3 Cooldowns

Rapid Fire (Do not stack with Bestial Wrath)

Quote Originally Posted by datrupimp View Post
    from the guide:

4.3 Cooldowns

Rapid Fire (Do not stack with Bestial Wrath)
    Bad guide is bad. During the opener they should stack as you want readiness to reset everything and you want to use readiness to get 3 kill commands in during bestial wrath, plus the second full bestial wrath in during the pre-pot. At the least you should be stacking the first.

On a personal level, with no math whatsoever to back me up, I stack them at all times, Rapid Fire increases my pets focus regen rate, which makes my pet have more wild hunt attacks during bestial wrath which I see as a positive. It's been relatively successful up to this point but I'm by no means a great player so take that with a grain of salt.

The only reason people have stressed not to use them at the same time is so you don't focus cap. Other than losing potential focus there's no negative to stacking them.

People just take certain rules as law and never think about WHY people said it...

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Bad guide is bad. During the opener they should stack as you want readiness to reset everything and you want to use readiness to get 3 kill commands in during bestial wrath, plus the second full bestial wrath in during the pre-pot. At the least you should be stacking the first.

On a personal level, with no math whatsoever to back me up, I stack them at all times, Rapid Fire increases my pets focus regen rate, which makes my pet have more wild hunt attacks during bestial wrath which I see as a positive. It's been relatively successful up to this point but I'm by no means a great player so take that with a grain of salt.
    Exactly what I do, and if you time it correctly you can get off 2 kill commands in the last BW too with rabid and the pre pot for the entire duration.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    The only reason people have stressed not to use them at the same time is so you don't focus cap. Other than losing potential focus there's no negative to stacking them.

People just take certain rules as law and never think about WHY people said it...
    People also said it because you don't fire cobra shots during bestial wrath which is where a large portion of the extra haste shows its greatest effect.

[Edit] Wow I just looked at that "guide". Can it get unstickied? The information is horrible, the guides not updated, it's just all around bad. There is nothing guide like about it.
    Last edited by refire; 2012-11-13 at 08:28 PM. Reason: bad at grammar

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    People also said it because you don't fire cobra shots during bestial wrath which is where a large portion of the extra haste shows its greatest effect.

[Edit] Wow I just looked at that "guide". Can it get unstickied? The information is horrible, the guides not updated, it's just all around bad. There is nothing guide like about it.
    thats the issue with guides this early in expo as the information changes rapidly and it's especially bad when the author doesn't update or revise the guide to match the current knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by jinsu View Post
    thats the issue with guides this early in expo as the information changes rapidly and it's especially bad when the author doesn't update or revise the guide to match the current knowledge.
    Which is why it should be unstickied. If it wants to stay near the top with people commenting on it alright, but that's not the case. Direct people to EJ, IcyVeins, or anywhere other than that guide.