Thread: 2v2 Setup?

Deleted

2v2 Setup?

Heya!

Right, as the title says I'm wondering abit about 2v2 setups.

I'm currently about to run with an Enhancement shaman.
    Classes I'm gonna choose from are a Warlock or a Hunter. I enjoy playing both classes.

What would you suggest?
    Seems that hunter is the obvious choice, just wanted to see what people think.

Regards, Forbearance.

As far as i know - double dps teams are not THAT strong right now unless they've got a mage or a warrior there.

The only double dps with an enh shaman that will work i can think of right now is a warrior+enh. Shadow priest and mage might work as well. Warlock and hunter - i'm very, very doubtful.

But out of those 2 i'd go with destro warlock and hopefully be able to burst someone down in ascendance+ds+chaos bolt.
    Last edited by Strah; 2012-11-14 at 01:13 AM.

Im busy running a Frost mage / Frost DK combo... with, mixed, success. (Its the only combo we have available at the moment)
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Definitely the hunter. Enhancement shaman has a lot of burst but they're pretty much glass cannon. Just get a hunter, pop cooldown macro and let your pets do the job. The warlock needs time to build up embers and space to let chaos bolts fly out to be really effective (could still work with the shaman but I'm guessing a hunter is going to do a lot better).

hunter/ret , war/ret , > way to be pretty strong atm in 2s

Deleted
    Dual DD wouldn't be my first choice for 2on2. Expect a lot of frustrating moments against the countless warrior/mage+heal (paladin, shaman, druid) teams out there.
    There isn't a clear winner between enha+hunter and enha+lock imo. CC/control vs. more burst. Try both in BGs, take what works better for you.
    Most successful option: Your teammate switches his specc to resto

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Definitely the hunter. Enhancement shaman has a lot of burst but they're pretty much glass cannon. Just get a hunter, pop cooldown macro and let your pets do the job. The warlock needs time to build up embers and space to let chaos bolts fly out to be really effective (could still work with the shaman but I'm guessing a hunter is going to do a lot better).
    The recent hotfix took the brutal burst from hunters (thank god). A well played hunter has tons of options and strong cc, but nowhere near the burst of warriors/ frostmages anymore.

Deleted
    Any DPS / Ret work here