Deleted

Opinion about some Chest's

Hi all

I would like to know what you think about changing Ornate Battleplate of the Master to Breastplate of the Lost Catacomb ( Raind Finder )
    I already got legs from T14 ( 496 ) so do you think that this bonus from 2 set items can be better than +stats from change in ilvl ?
    My char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Apocryf/simple

thanks for all advices

Deleted
    I think it will be under. I am running with the Ornate Battleplate for a long time and the chest will prob be the set item I would pass. There are much better chests out there, BiS I think it's the one from Spirit Kings HC, but you might find that hard to get if your raid has some retri paladins in it.

The 496 normal set chest can be a quick fix if you lack 2p bonus like I am, by passing the gloves for the mages. So in this situation I would say Chest(normal 496) for 2p set bonus > Ornate Battleplate > Chest(LFR 483) either for 2p or not.

Deleted
    So this 2p bonus will not cover dps loss from worse stats ?

Deleted
    I think 2 pc bonus would give you more dps than the better stats on 496 chest...

But a better answer would be: sim it.

The 2-set is a massive boost to single-target DPS and will absolutely outweigh the slight stat loss.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Even if the chest is 483 ?

For dw frost the two set bonus is worth roughly 4% more damage in single target situations.

That's absolutely better than a slight stat increase from one slot, even if it's a major slot.

Is the DK 4p DPS set worth getting? 5% extra STR from Pillar of Frost comes out to an average of 1.67% STR throughout the whole encounter. Does that outweigh worse itemization on the tier pieces?

Yes, it's worth it.