Deleted

[VIDEO] Heart of Fear (25HC) Videos

Hello friends once again! Progress is barely over of HoF, but i scrampled together some HoF videos if you are interrested, feel free to leave a comment, ask question or discuss something about them below and i'd be happy to disucss it!

Imperial Zor'lok - Demonology

Garalon - Affliction

Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Demonology

Amper Shaper Un'sok - Affliction

Grand Empress Shek'zeer - Affliction

<3!

Deleted
    Thanks again for sharing these with us Sparkuggz!

I had a quick question about your UI: what size of monitor do you use? I know it's a 1920 x 1080 (stole your TellMeWhen settings from your Cata UI )

Trying to make some changes to my UI taking some suggestions from yours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Thanks again for sharing these with us Sparkuggz!

I had a quick question about your UI: what size of monitor do you use? I know it's a 1920 x 1080 (stole your TellMeWhen settings from your Cata UI )

Trying to make some changes to my UI taking some suggestions from yours
    1920x1080 on a 22" BenQ monitor!

Do you really have to make a new thread every time?
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    Considering they are for different raids, i think a new thread is appropriate
    Cyner#1996

what was ur spec of choice for blade lord and why?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    Yea, i didn't intend too actually i wanted to fill it all in one but since i labeled it mogushan i made a new, sorry!

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    what was ur spec of choice for blade lord and why?
    Think i was affliction, didn't really matter since the boss was rather easy on HC level :<

OMG you're using demo. Don't you know WoL has affliction as best dps spec? You are so bad.
    -All the bad GMs

Excellent videos once again, btw.
    Last edited by Screwtape; 2012-11-13 at 09:39 PM.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Thanks Spark
    np! Hope some can use it!

I noticed you have some kind of shadowbolt/touch of chaos macro. What does it consist of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    I noticed you have some kind of shadowbolt/touch of chaos macro. What does it consist of?
    /Startattack
    /cast Shadowbolt

simply to make sure i melee attack (without a wand) , should be stopattack if you have a wand!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So if i have a wand equipped, is that macro necessary?
    Also, are you using dark soul on CD? or when you have int procs up?

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    So if i have a wand equipped, is that macro necessary?
    Also, are you using dark soul on CD? or when you have int procs up?
    If you have a wand equipped, you need the /stopattack macro, like he said.

Yes the stopattack is a dps loss if things worked but due to a bug it's a bigger dps loss to allow the autoattacks.

I was just looking at your Amber-Shaper video because we are continuing our progress on him tonight and I noted that you used GoSac even though you were using SoC for a big part of the fight. Wouldn't GoSup with Imp/Observer be better on this fight? I think it's a DPS increase already to throw out a pet in P2 no matter what talent since you might end up being reshaped for a big part of that phase and in P3 you will be reshaped eventually most of the times.

On our normal kills ive been using demo on garalon. Im not sure why but somehow im doing insane dps with it, ranking top 20 on world of logs for demo, in afflic i didnt rank at all.
    We use Lust on the pull, blow all cd's on the legs, Buffed doom and corruptions on every leg and the body, service felgaurd and felgaurd bladestorming with 100% damage buff + all my buffs, i literally do like 10 mill damage in the first 15 or so seconds of the fight.
    Also demo movment allows me to always get to the green circles, while still doing dps. (TOC spam).
    Is this not viable on hc for some reason?

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I was just looking at your Amber-Shaper video because we are continuing our progress on him tonight and I noted that you used GoSac even though you were using SoC for a big part of the fight. Wouldn't GoSup with Imp/Observer be better on this fight? I think it's a DPS increase already to throw out a pet in P2 no matter what talent since you might end up being reshaped for a big part of that phase and in P3 you will be reshaped eventually most of the times.
    Speaking only from normal experience, i have found GoServ to be best with all specs on amber shaper.
    In the last phase he can have like 200% increased damage taken, and u run a high risk of being turned into the construct, so as soon as it has a decent amount of stacks in phase 3 i just use it so i know ive got some garunteed heavy damage form it before im reshaped into a construct.

Its either GoSup or GoServ for amber shaper IMO. But i am in 10 man and i am the only one dotting add's while rest are nuking boss, so obviosuly GoSac is shit for me.