Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    DonQShot, I love the idea of Hero Classes as suggested in your signature.
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

Check the startpost. I updated it. Press CTRL + F5 if you dont see any change.

I removed the new weapon type and new class thing. Instead i added more information about the emerald dream and nazjatar and surroundings.

-------------------

This is how i like to see how Nazjatar should be:

Found picture on deviantart.com

An underwater cave-like. With pillars and such. Why? Pillars look like big tree, as Night Elves were used to. It's dark. Forests are dark too. Perfect to place naga structures around it if you ask me.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2012-11-18 at 05:31 PM.

Looks great so far. Personally I'd like to see a feature where you can buy and live in your own boat, which would be sailing above the sea where the naga zones are. The boat will serve as your personal inn, and you can design it however you want. Kinda like player housing, but with boats. The sea should be big enough for everyones boat, and CRZ should not work here.

You can also add PvP with your boats, that would be fun. Shooting at each others boat with cannons, entering with ropes and stuff.

Just my idea for a new time consuming feature for a naga expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gren View Post
    DonQShot, I love the idea of Hero Classes as suggested in your signature.
    Tha's awesome to read m8 XD! If u like come to this thread and vote for what u want to be the next one !
    To the OP: U can come and vote as well but while we r at it I did had an idea for a possible class to be presented with this xpack, if u were to ever show it to Blizz =). How about the TINKER? It does bring some utilities for underwater movement like the submarine mode.
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2012-11-19 at 12:25 PM.

I found another image of how i see Nazjatar should look like:

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that one better. Gives a better impression of being underwater. Other one honestly just looks like its underground, not submerged. Plus the green-blue colors are more ocean-y.

Yea, I wouldn't mind this for some upper-level region, with some really freaky abyssal plane scenery being reserved for lower down or dungeons.

What if say it is both underwater and underground. I think the darkness of naga should be the coolest if their city is inside an cave underwater. Like a deepholm filled with water. Which shows both darkness and beauty of the ocean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I'd like to see that. The earlier pick just lacked much 'underwater' feel. I think lorewise the city is built into the walls of an underwater canyon, so there's plenty of opportunity to explore underground elements.

Deleted
    I really dislike the whole underwater thing. We saw it in Cata, and that was completely enough for most of us. I have been saying for ages that blizzard should do an expansion on the emerald dream. Also, the race is kinda meh... I like the demon hunter idea however. I think it would be nice to have a new class in the game that brings about a lot of interest. As for the race you mentioned, I feel that it would be kind of hard to be able to animate and make armor changes for that. But overall, I like your creativity.

Deleted
    That looks amazing One thing I'd like instead is actual naga though, that race looks nothing like naga and I don't know, I don't like them much.