Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Guys playing hulks

Why do you guys like to play male characters that are bulky, massive ?

Noticed this alot in swtor back in the day, where the nr. 3 body (the musclebound), was most popular among trooper players, looking a lot like a clone army.
    Rift has its bahmi and WoW has tauren.

So why ? What's with the the fascination for looking like a house ?

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post

Noticed this alot in swtor back in the day, where the nr. 3 body (the musclebound), was most popular among trooper players, looking a lot like a clone army.

Most of the guys playing bulky characters are going to be warrior type classes. To many people bigger equates stronger. Not always the case, even with muscles.
    That being said, I pretty much exclusively play female toons.

Personally i only play the "hulk" type character when its a game with something like a barbarian or berserker which can wield 2hand weapons.
    But I would guess it might be something with them looking stronger. Also armors tend to look better imo on a big guy.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

What's with the fascination with the other way people play? Is there some reason I should limit my options in a video game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    What's with the fascination with the other way people play? Is there some reason I should limit my options in a video game?
    Is it wrong to ask why? If you don't want to tell them, don't answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Is it wrong to ask why? If you don't want to tell them, don't answer.
    Was it wrong to question his question? I even made it a point to use wording like his to capture the same tone...

Deleted
    Why do people pick very girly female characters (Aka. not dwarf females for examples)????

Walking around like it's a barbie world??

ME NO UNDERSTAND!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could play a tiny Tauren, I would in a heartbeat. My Aion character was just as small as I could make it, and virtually every Warcraft character that I can make a Goblin is a Goblin on my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Most of the guys playing bulky characters are going to be warrior type classes. To many people bigger equates stronger. Not always the case, even with muscles.
    Yep, sometimes I go for bulk in a warrior, but frequently I go for female toons because developers tend to make guys too hulky.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    I play female toon also -I think that if you take the biggest character model, you will be the first person targeted in the BG, maybe Im wrong tho

Deleted
    If I'm going to play a badass warrior that can single handedly take out groups of enemies, then he better well look the part. It would feel out of place if he were whimpy.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me its because of: "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH"

I made a tauren warrior because people tend to target bigger characters first, and I'd rather them target me than my squishier guys. Of course he's a dwarf now, and though I guess you could say dwarves are hulky, they arent the biggest model; I just love dwarves. And I dislike Draenei.

Conversely, my warlock is a gnome.

The problems in SWTOR with bodies 1 and 2 is they were a tad "too" small.

There wasn't a happy medium between 2 and 3.

I like to be lean and agile looking, but with some muscle to me, I don't like playing huge hulky characters, except if it's another race/being, like a tauren.

That's why I choose to play a Blood Elf, not too tiny, got some solid muscle on em, but def very agile and lean looking.

because it gets your mom wet

Deleted
    I actually prefer to play with slim male characters, especially if when playing a rogue based class.

swtor back in the day
    BAAHAHAHAH! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! amazing!

Because SWTOR body type 3 was perfect for a male Trooper. It makes you look dope; why the hell do I want to be a small skinny guy carrying around a giant gun?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I rarely see green male drainei's in WoW! Dont know, maybe just my realm!