Thread: Game licence

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Game licence

Waiting on the repair from blizz i decided to take to the forums but the blizz forums are now saying i have no game licence....any help with this one or am i not the only one? seems i still have enough of an account to post here...but even my toon won't show in the armory search...what the crap

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 04:37 PM ----------

Aretstikapha ...holy pali on Lightbringer

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure you're on the right one? You'll get that message if you're US and you're looking at EU and vice versa

Make sure you did not accidentally go to the wow site for a different region. The EU and US sites look the same, so you would only know by the address.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was the right one and i tried refreshing the page several times..but it did finally come back up so it was only like that for a minute...it was an offical thread link from the main page of this site so maybe just a minor glitch? unsure but glad it's ok now

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 04:44 PM ----------

P.S. I would LOVE to kill the Sha of Happiness haha!

Considering they've extended the maintenance twice now, glitches in the system aren't unlikely.