View Poll Results: Is your mouth all burned like mine?

Voters
197. This poll is closed
  • I am so impatient I must have the pizza within my mouth before it cools.

130 65.99%
  • I let my pizza cool [_]

74 37.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm a hipster; I ate pizza before it was cool.

Deleted
    I like my pizza hot. I don't tend to burn my mouth though.

You're all casuals.

Deleted
    I usually just stuff as much as possible into my mouth, then i desperately look for a glass of water, and the i regrett i didn't wait for a while...

Hmm. If it's by order, it always cools enough to eat straight away during the drive. If it's frozen or self-made, it's pretty 50/50. Sometimes I'm so hungry I can't wait, other times I get distracted before I start and it cools off a bit.

Pizza is never too cold. In a slight hangover, pizza from the fridge saves the day. I might even pop it in the microwave first, though that's not mandatory.

It's either hot but not too hot or cold. Lukewarm pizza for some reason isn't that good, if it waits a moment on my desk and cools too much I usually re-heat it rather than eat it cool.

Well damn, now I want a pizza. Screw you all. Not very helpful when I've started a new diet. =/

In answer to the question, usually I can wait. Sometimes though... I'm hungry, and I need mah cheese.

I keep trying to lift it to my mouth, burning my fingers and my lips, and then i get pissed that i have to wait then i try 15sec later, same thing happends all over again.. So i burn myself, worth it!

*PS: Damn you, now i want pizza, and i shall make one on saturday... 2.5days.. i will survive, maybe
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this is the most retarded thread ever.

ive never had a pizza that was too hot
    If you have a problem with a thread simply because you don't like it, don't post in it.

OT: Personally, I've had pizza burn me before but I usually wait.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    If you have a problem with a thread simply because you don't like it, don't post in it.

OT: Personally, I've had pizza burn me before but I usually wait.
    I think you didnt understand the post you quoted.