Thread: unfair ... :(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    In all fairness. Shadow is pretty strong in PVP atm, in PVE we are kinda strong in certain fights like Elegon.
    What i personally feel where lacking atm is decent single target dps. Just annoying that Affliction is better in every aspect of PVE in live.
    We had a problem on AOE fights, but it seems like the PTR is gonna fix that with the MS buff. All together i'm not too worried about Shadow's future as long as the developers keep an eye out.

Shadow priest is doing just fine in pvp, in fact his ability to heal without going oom is incredible... About cooldowns - Shadowfiend is a strong cooldown. The damage of SP is fine pvp wise even pve wise. They dont really shine in pve dps, but they are not bad either..

Deleted
    So, you have a lock and a shadow priest.
    You seem to hate everything about your priest, and love everything about your lock.

Why not bench your terrible priest enjoy your super OP lock?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Yes it's a game, called WoW. Nothing really ever has been balanced properly here, what makes you think it'll be different this time around?
    This is what people always say about every game, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by imYemeth View Post
    So, you have a lock and a shadow priest.
    You seem to hate everything about your priest, and love everything about your lock.

Why not bench your terrible priest enjoy your super OP lock?
    Pretty much what I was thinking too haha

Bench the terrible class (which I assume you just need to adjust to and get better at for MOP based on what you've said and what I've experienced) and play the one that is super OP (grass always seems greener from the other side). Canceling your sub seems...drastic.

Shadow Priests are fine. Your problem is not your character. Your problem is placed in front of the keyboard. And thats not something blizzard can hotfix. So suck it up, learn to play and for gods sake. STOP WHINING.

So spriests are able to out dmg/burst most classes w/o the need for CDs? As a lock I am jealous....hence why I've leveled my priest alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done a single battleground for 8 years, I have no PvP gear at all, not a single piece. I am winning 8/10 world-pvp fights on my SP. The ability to heal/shield yourself, Psyfiend etc. etc., is just preposterously strong. Even at 20% health I still often manage to kill the attacking player. I feel SP's are too strong, If a person who has never pvp'ed can do that, something's wrong. Only classes I feel are hard to kill, are Rogues and other SP's :-D
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2012-11-15 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted
    Stop asking about new CD's, it will only hurt your suatained dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufi View Post
    Stop asking about new CD's, it will only hurt your suatained dps.
    Coming from someone who played Ret all of Cata (and to an extent in MoP though it is MUCH better now) I can tell you being balanced around cooldowns is about the worst thing that can happen to your class lol. This poster knows what's up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Coming from someone who played Ret all of Cata (and to an extent in MoP though it is MUCH better now) I can tell you being balanced around cooldowns is about the worst thing that can happen to your class lol. This poster knows what's up.
    I feel you man, almost former hunter here. :P

Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    You shouldn't be calling other people fluffy bunnies. He was obviously talking about using them in pvp/arena from his reply, where "the long run" is not as important as burst capabilities. As he stated you have the option to have marginally lower overall dps, but suddenly have decent burst ability... Having to choose between the two doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
    I must say, you are very, very sensitive, and so is the mod that infracted the guy for calling him a fluffy bunny.

Don't be so insecure man.

He called him a fluffy bunny, which was funny, not rude or a direct insult.

If you go through life being offended that easily, you will have a very hard time when you get older, trust me on this one.
    And the same really goes for the mod that infracted him. You are sending a bad message infracting people for stuff like this.

Please consider your actions and the message you send, in addition to the social responsibility you have here.
    When you infract people for something like this, you are sending a message that it is ok to be very offended by something like this, which in real life....just won't fly.

Please take your social responsibility seriously.

We must be playing very different games. Shadow priests are better than warlocks in nearly every way in my experience.

yes, priest dps in pve is low, according to noxxic only above combat rogues, elemental shamans and balance druids.

but in pvp, they got nothing to complain about. while they may not have the burst, they got good sustained preasure, mana regen and off healing.

Mindblast is on cooldown! There you go, fixed.

As a non shadowpriest, I'd like to see them given a cd to generate 3 orbs on a 1.5 minute timer so they can open with 3 orbs and not make resetting spirit kings take longer <3

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    yes, priest dps in pve is low, according to noxxic only above combat rogues, elemental shamans and balance druids.

but in pvp, they got nothing to complain about. while they may not have the burst, they got good sustained preasure, mana regen and off healing.
    Someones DPS has to be low. Or do you expect everyone to have equal dps? It's not like we shadow priests are useless in raids.

Quitting over this is just a big joke. If someone says I quit because shadow priest sucks he/she is obviously bored with the game in general which is not that weird after THREE years.[COLOR="red"]

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    We must be playing very different games. Shadow priests are better than warlocks in nearly every way in my experience.
    Warlocks is currently the best dps class in the game, with only destruction falling behind average dps. Affliction is the best dps spec in the game atm.

in pvp, warlocks got better bursts and cc than spriests, but spriest bring better utility and survival with their healings and abillitys to avioid incomming burst.

Someones DPS has to be low. Or do you expect everyone to have equal dps? It's not like we shadow priests are useless in raids.

Quitting over this is just a big joke. If someone says I quit because shadow priest sucks he/she is obviously bored with the game in general which is not that weird after THREE years.
    i never said it was awefull and useless in any way. just that the damage in pve was lower than a warlocks, witch was the comparison that was made, and in general just a slight bit under average.
    Last edited by Garkanh; 2012-11-16 at 09:02 AM.

yea dude, spriests are pretty amazing right now. they are usually never a viable kill target because of how much crap they can pull out of their anus. the new life swap skill coupled with their heals is way imba imo and needs to be looked at.

considering how much freaken utility they bring, actual life-saving and match winning utilities, their dps needs nerfing.

They need a holy mind sear just to spice things up.