Shadow Priest Duels

So, looking for some help here. I'm trying to get better in regards to PvP and I've been dueling a lot of classes lately. Some classes crumble easier than others but some are a real pain in the ass, and I just wanna learn a way to beat them.

Most of the classes I struggle with are Frost/Fire Mages and Warriors.

Duel with a mage:
    Invis, Poly, steal all my buffs, go crazy. I typically dispersion on the first deep freeze and save my trinket for the others, but between all the CS I find it hard deciding where to heal myself (cause they burst like trucks) or apply dots. One bad play is almost GG in any case for me. Any suggestions there?

Duel with a warrior:
    I stealth to start, get away, fade, apply dots and 1 mb, and then fear when they heroic leap or charge after phantasm has faded, applied a shield, pom, renew, etc, when the fury drops I drop my psyfiend (Which has been sucking lately). If I'm in trouble I normally disarm but they always seem to trinket it, so it's almost useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniclenser View Post
    So, looking for some help here. I'm trying to get better in regards to PvP and I've been dueling a lot of classes lately. Some classes crumble easier than others but some are a real pain in the ass, and I just wanna learn a way to beat them.

Duel with a mage:
    Invis, Poly, steal all my buffs, go crazy. I typically dispersion on the first deep freeze and save my trinket for the others, but between all the CS I find it hard deciding where to heal myself (cause they burst like trucks) or apply dots. One bad play is almost GG in any case for me. Any suggestions there?

Duel with a warrior:
    I stealth to start, get away, fade, apply dots and 1 mb, and then fear when they heroic leap or charge after phantasm has faded, applied a shield, pom, renew, etc, when the fury drops I drop my psyfiend (Which has been sucking lately). If I'm in trouble I normally disarm but they always seem to trinket it, so it's almost useless.
    You can meld the deep with Spectral Guise (recommended) glyph SWD so you can break sheep, fade/phantasm to avoid the cs when you need to heal/uninterrupted damage. Offensively clean Ice Barrier off him, they're ridiculously squishy with it off, while you're dispelling make sure to get rid of icy veins etc. CS Frost Bomb, a lot of the damage comes from that.

For Warriors, just dont duel them lololololol

13/13M Jubei'thos - Oceanic 8th - US 53rd

Quote Originally Posted by Omniclenser View Post

Duel with a mage:

Duel with a warrior:
    Mages: Be agressive with cc. Try to get the first silence on him. You should have enough time to dot, then dispel his buff. Make sure you dot first, dispell first or your silence might wear off and he can counter your vt. Dont sheild yourself or cast renew not even before the duel starts. They will get stolen and cost you 2 globals. (one to put it up and one to dispel from him after steal.) It sucks not having your sheild, but don't cast it. If you have to heal, flash heal. Be sure to flash heal when you get locked out of shadow. Use phantasma when you get rooted quickly before he can deep/crit you.

Warrior: Your start seems good. After you fear, watch for his immunity to wear off. The second he does drop psyfiend. You should be able to get 4-6 second of casting while he gets feared. If the warrior is good he'll fear your psyfiend tho. Make sure to buff yourself with fear ward before the match, so you dont get interupted. Watch your renew and keep it up at all times. Trinket one shockwave and disperse the other. Warrior is a tough fight. Focus more on using pom, sheild and renew on cd so the match last long enough for you to build burst.