Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This makes me rage.

So, I main a mistweaver, and I've been raiding almost everyday. More recently though I've noticed more and more mistweavers in LFR. Now the thing that makes me upset is seeing these monks with much better gear than I have (more raid gear, darkmoon trinket, etc.), and are pulling less than half my heals. I tried to understand why these other monks were doing such low heals. Where they lazy? Bad? I didn't know. Then I started to notice the same thing, they were all just standing in range spamming SM. This really upset me because, well... It made me mad they had much better gear and were healing the "wrong" way. Sure, you could heal that way, but it's not nearly as effective as fistweaving-hybrid. I don't understand why these monks are healing this way. Monk healers are a hybrid healing class, have people not learned that yet? When I'm healing, I'm always in melee. Has anyone else noticed this because it upsets me to see people not understanding the class they're playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    So, I main a mistweaver, and I've been raiding almost everyday. More recently though I've noticed more and more mistweavers in LFR. Now the thing that makes me upset is seeing these monks with much better gear than I have (more raid gear, darkmoon trinket, etc.), and are pulling less than half my heals. I tried to understand why these other monks were doing such low heals. Where they lazy? Bad? I didn't know. Then I started to notice the same thing, they were all just standing in range spamming SM. This really upset me because, well... It made me mad they had much better gear and were healing the "wrong" way. Sure, you could heal that way, but it's not nearly as effective as fistweaving-hybrid. I don't understand why these monks are healing this way. Monk healers are a hybrid healing class, have people not learned that yet? When I'm healing, I'm always in melee. Has anyone else noticed this because it upsets me to see people not understanding the class they're playing.
    The point with this thread is too boost ure epeen, or you still dont know how LFR works?

I can give you a little hint: 95% OF LFR PEOPLE ARE RETARDS

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is LFR tbh, aint gonna win any medals for preaching to the masses about how to play there. As long as the boss goes down without much issue just ignore everyone else =]

At least I find that is the best way to do LFR.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

In LFR, you should be glad they were at least casting soothing mists, and not autorunning into a wall.

To be honest I am still yet to find an effective way to do fistweaving in raiding and not end up OOM. Jab spam eats a lot of mana and increased mana tea generation due to Chi flow does not seem to make up for it. Then again, I am still fairly low geared since my monk is quite young. Maybe it gets better with higher spirit levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    In LFR, you should be glad they were at least casting soothing mists, and not autorunning into a wall.
    This one made me lol RL

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Why would anyone gauge other people's skills with logs from LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Why would anyone gauge other people's skills with logs from LFR?
    Who mentioned logs?

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Who mentioned logs?
    logs, healing meter, both show what they are doing.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Deleted
    It's always like that in LFR.. a couple of days after i dinged my warrior alt, I joined LFR with an equipped average ilvl of 445~. I had taken cloth/leather/mail that no one needed from heroics to boost my general item level of course. (running them with 4 friends)

Needless to say, I was still in top 5 among the dps. Most people who do LFR don't want to make an effort. That's why they run LFR and can't be bothered to do normal raids. It's what to be expected. Yes, there are of course raiders doing lfr (like me), but they are not the majority.

I even won the dps on will because I danced every cleave. To be honest, I don't really care if people are bad as long as the bosses die. Then I can sit there and have a small laugh at how I win with the worst gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    The point with this thread is too boost ure epeen, or you still dont know how LFR works?

I can give you a little hint: 95% OF LFR PEOPLE ARE RETARDS
    I agree, 95% of the players in my group are clueless.
    But yet we pros play it, how does that work?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know they are even bad?

Personally when in LFR I either die on purpose or just roll over all my keybinds at once... I still perform better than most and only have to put in minimal effort for free gear.

If only I could find a way to bottle my LFR group luck and trade it with someone elses LFR loot luck.

I've never in the 10 or so months LFR has been available had any issues with the groups I'm in shy of *maybe* some name calling and someone leaving the group (to be immediately replaced). However, I've won sweet fuck all from LFR too...

Balance is needed I think, I'll swap a couple of weeks of 30 min full clears for a couple of weeks of winning a drop or two... before I outgear it all from normal modes anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good too see Looking For Retards is living up to its reputation.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

It makes you rage? Really? Rage...

I don't see why it bothers you. You seem to be doing the right thing. Just take that as a small victory and move on.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Alright, maybe I should explained it a little better. While I have been noticing this in LFR, I've noticed it in dungeons and other PuG raids while on an alt. What I'm asking is, how have some people not yet figured out how to heal as a hybrid monk healer and still have pretty decent gear?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 06:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    It makes you rage? Really? Rage...

I don't see why it bothers you. You seem to be doing the right thing. Just take that as a small victory and move on.
    That's a good point. I probably should, but it does bother me for whatever small reason.

If you're trying to brag about LFR healing meters then I hate to tell you buddy but you aren't that great yourself.

You do realize most people alt-tab watch youtube/facebook while in LFR, right?
    Not like you can actually wipe in LFR (unless it just came out).
    Last edited by Exorte; 2012-11-14 at 06:50 AM.

Deleted
    From experience the majority of healers in LFR are bad. There's always at least 3 players that are 10million or so less healing done than the top 3, while the top 3 are on the brink of ooming just holding it all together.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    You do realize most people alt-tab watch youtube/facebook while in LFR, right?
    Not like you can actually wipe in LFR (unless it just came out).
    You can still wipe on Spirit Kings (not enough players in front of boss), Elegon (platform fails), Garalon (players standing under the boss), WotE (bad healers, bad dps or bad tanks). I've even seen wipes on the voodoo doll guy, when no players go through to the spirit realm. All these things will be prevalent for the rest of the expansion.

Honestly I afk through 95% of LFR's
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore