Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thousandfold Blades 4 piece

Just got the 4p, and while its really good, its only is an increase of 6 seconds.

Wowhead shows 12 seconds:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87124

My tooltip in game says 6 seconds:

Im happy and sad at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    6s for combat, 12 for sub/assassination, unless that's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Thats correct, it changes with spec. I feel dumb.

This. If it was 12 sec for combat. That would be a little broken imo.

And fuuuu for geting four set

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    This. If it was 12 sec for combat. That would be a little broken imo.
    Mostly because SB for combat is chained (read: macroed) to AR - they act like a single CD and it's a great gain baseline.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I think it's because SB is a shorter cooldown for combat, and nothing else?

Deleted
    Shadow Blades lasts 12 seconds, baseline.
    Adrenaline Rush lasts 15 seconds.

With the 4-piece, Shadow Blades will last through the entire duration of Adrenaline Rush, which should provide a fair amount of additional damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Equally importantly, it contributes a higher proportion of SB uptime than the name suggests because more SB causes you to get more CP for more 5-CP finishers for more SBAR/minute...

24 seconds of SB with Vendetta up and pot during execute is niiiiiiiiiiiiice

haha some ppl are just so lucky -.- i only have the gloves -.- i won't see my 4piece bonus untill the very last id like always
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    haha some ppl are just so lucky -.- i only have the gloves -.- i won't see my 4piece bonus untill the very last id like always
    I have no tier piece yet, I think I have to go "sha of furious rage" on Sha of Anger before I get any loot from him.
    Or maybe I should roll another char, this one is having bad luck in raids since day one.

It´s not lucky, it´s called working for it! (with a little rng and raid mates help aside)

Quote Originally Posted by IntoxDD View Post
    It´s not lucky, it´s called working for it! (with a little rng and raid mates help aside)
    I dunno, still smells more like luck than anything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    I dunno, still smells more like luck than anything :P
    Raiding guild, Coin usage, and a little luck on Sha. You have to kill the bosses to coin them, afterall.

Equally importantly, it contributes a higher proportion of SB uptime than the name suggests because more SB causes you to get more CP for more 5-CP finishers for more SBAR/minute...
    This. While 50% more SB up time does give a large amount of shadow damage, the more important part is the extra CP's which burn time off the cooldowns of AR, SB, and KS. The lower duration for combat is the same reason the Legendary dagger proc was scaled to proc much less for combat.

4pc? Fuck I don't even have 1pc of tier.

3/4 :| really looking forward to some 24s/vendetta action.

Is it possible to get loot from the bosses with a coin, in example in LFR when you've already looted the bosses once?

Deleted
    No, is not possible:/

It is definitely possible to use a Charm on a boss you've already killed that week and even on a boss you've already used a Charm on that week and possible to get loot from it. I can not promise you that it's possible to get loot from a Charm on a boss you've already gotten loot from a Charm on that week, but I would assume it is possible.

To back this up:

My guildie did LFR HoF part 2 twice this week;
    First run: Killed Empress, got gold and used a Charm and got gold from that too.
    2nd run: Killed Empress, used a Charm and got Kri'tak(spirit mace).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzeeh View Post
    It is definitely possible to use a Charm on a boss you've already killed that week and even on a boss you've already used a Charm on that week and possible to get loot from it. I can not promise you that it's possible to get loot from a Charm on a boss you've already gotten loot from a Charm on that week, but I would assume it is possible.

To back this up:

My guildie did LFR HoF part 2 twice this week;
    First run: Killed Empress, got gold and used a Charm and got gold from that too.
    2nd run: Killed Empress, used a Charm and got Kri'tak(spirit mace).
    Either this is just a coold story or its a bug/exploit and not working as intended.