Thread: ToES attunement

ToES attunement

Hey, i just wanted to ask about something ive been unsure about now for the past week and i have been seeking answers everywhere and im still unsure, my guild have only gotten down 5/6 in HoF so far so..

My question is, can we enter ToES the same week as we kill Empress or do we have to wait a week for an new lockout? (thus missing out on a week in ToES)

Might sound like a dumb question, but i just want to ask and see what you people here on mmo-champion knows about this.
    Last edited by Twistwarp; 2012-11-14 at 05:40 AM.

The same week I believe.

Hello,
    related question.

Does it take one person to unlock ToES and allow all raid members to enter instance, or does every individual person in raid need to be 6/6 HoF in order to zone in?
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    Hello,
    related question.

Does it take one person to unlock ToES and allow all raid members to enter instance, or does every individual person in raid need to be 6/6 HoF in order to zone in?
    Only the leader of the raid has to be 6/6 HoF to be able to enter ToES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Confirmed. We had people that were not in on our Shek'zeer kill but were still able to come in for work in TES last night. It does not appear that you can lock summon them, however. Not sure if that's intended or not, but if they haven't killed Shek, they have to make their way in themselves.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    ^Has been like this as long as i can remember, heroic modes, gated stuff, just the leader needs to be able to do it, then so can you.