Deleted

Bloodthirst and fillers

What should i use if my CS is ready for use, BT crits AND procs BS?

Should I: BT(Crits and proc) -> CS -> RB -> WS -> WS -> BT -> WS -> WS

And of course if second BT would crit i would replace second WS with RB.

I have currently done it like this: BT(Crit and proc) -> CS -> RB -> WS -> WS -> WS -> BT

Seeing how BS puts your WS on a 1 sec gcd - it doesn't matter. 1 rb+3ws will take 4.5 sec no matter what order they are in, which is = BT cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Seeing how BS puts your WS on a 1 sec gcd - it doesn't matter. 1 rb+3ws will take 4.5 sec no matter what order they are in, which is = BT cooldown.
    You're forgetting the 1.5s GCD after each BT - we only have 3 seconds, or 2 normal attacks, between each BT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    I think 3 Wild Strikes takes 3.0 seconds in the best scenario, unless I'm really misreading my tooltips. :p

Oh I see what you're thinking. But like the person above me said, you have to sit out 1.5s of GCD after BThirst, leaving you only 3.0 seconds of non-BThirst GCDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    What should i use if my CS is ready for use, BT crits AND procs BS?

Should I: BT(Crits and proc) -> CS -> RB -> WS -> WS -> BT -> WS -> WS

And of course if second BT would crit i would replace second WS with RB.

I have currently done it like this: BT(Crit and proc) -> CS -> RB -> WS -> WS -> WS -> BT
    You're doing it right. RB is more damage than WS. You should try to pool RB stacks before a CS window so that you get to use it twice within the 4 gcds

Once RBI procs you have about 1x secs to use it before expiration. Effectively you can delay this usage if you have less than 10 secs before CS becomes available. BT right before CS to hopefully trigger another proc CS > RB > BT > RB > RB (if you get lucky with that BT in CS window).
    Last edited by Nekked; 2012-11-14 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    You're doing it right. RB is more damage than WS. You should try to pool RB stacks before a CS window so that you get to use it twice within the 4 gcds
    Don't you only have 3 GCDs during a CSmash debuff, since applying CSmash uses up 1.5 seconds of the debuff waiting out the GCD that CSmash triggers?

I'm not asking this rhetorically, btw. I'm noodling around on a Warrior alt right now and want to verify if I'm misunderstanding something about the mechanics.

Deleted
    EDIT: BT will be delayed by 3 seconds(I forgot what Maxie said, first gcd after first BT) if ill use all stacks of BS and one RB stack after CS
    Last edited by mmoc653cdc43e9; 2012-11-14 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Don't you only have 3 GCDs during a CSmash debuff, since applying CSmash uses up 1.5 seconds of the debuff waiting out the GCD that CSmash triggers?

I'm not asking this rhetorically, btw. I'm noodling around on a Warrior alt right now and want to verify if I'm misunderstanding something about the mechanics.
    You can actually fit a fourth gcd within a CS window with less than 1 sec left on the debuff