-Belt
    -Shoulder x2
    -Ring
    -Helm
    -Trinket
    -Gloves
    -DPS Helm
    -DPS Trinket

No, I'm not trolling. No, I don't use coins every week.
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2012-11-15 at 11:00 PM. Reason: got some more last night

Quote Originally Posted by Warak View Post
    4 weeks, around 24 boses = 1 item
    I'm about the same. Except ive won the same one item (belt) twice!

More than 50 bosses total, 6 items, 3 of those useless to me.

Been running LFR since the first week as well as both world bosses.

Still not a single piece of loot from either.

1st week - 3 bosses - legs (no bonus rolls) (i have better from normal)
    2nd week - 6 bosses, 3 bonus rolls - shoulders (big upgrade) and legs i dont need
    3rd week - 6 bosses, 3 bonus rolls - 1 helm (big upgrade)
    4th week - 8 bosses, 3 bonus rolls - 1 ring
    5th week - 12 bosses, 3 bonus rolls - bracers (i have better from normal)
    6th week - 9 bosses (so far), 2 bonus rolls - gloves, minor upgrade. 6 bosses to go.

so yea, my luck is pretty dire. i'm in desperate need of a new weapon, but one refuses to drop. have been using all my bonus rolls on feng, spirit kings and elegon, but no joy. i'm gonna have to wait at least another week until i can buy the valor belt, then i'll be down to spending my bonus rolls only on sprit kings and elegon trying to get trinkets and a polearm.

i have at least got all my sigils of power now though.

my girlfriend is also bitching about LFr loot quite badly, as after running both her priest and monk through both halves of MSV, using 3 bonus rolls in each run, she got nothing at all for either of her toons.

at least i still have the second half of heart of fear to run yet this week, i might get lucky, but chances are, RNG will hate me again.

updated*

and i still need a weapon, trinket and belt.
    Last edited by smokii; 2012-11-22 at 12:04 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>

On a side note, I cant really understand why arent you able to trade the loot you get in LFR. I got my third dagger from running MSV and at the same time there was a rogue with blue daggers.

3 full runs. 6 boss x 3 = 18 kills. 1 peice of loot. FML

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting loot pretty well. Most of the wins I don't need, but still, I am getting something other than the bag.

iv have done sha every week sence i was big enough to go have got nothing but the quest boots lfr not grat but not bad but i do have 9 signals of power and 5 signals of wisdom cant wait to complete that quest

10+ Year Old Account
    Total of 48 loot chances. (including Sha and Salyis + coins)

Received 1 item, from my very first LFR boss kill, a belt and no gear since.

8 - sigils of power
    0 - sigils of wisdom
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 of those stupid Spiritless necklaces from the Will of the Emperor (Healer)
    1 Chest from First boss in Heart of Fear
    1 Head from Elegon
    1 Wrist from Garajal

This is all since LFR Opened. The chest was this week only. And that F-ing necklace again. I NEED a weapon. But noooo.
    Before you say it the Empress didn't yield the sha touched mace either.

My two most needed slots, Shoulder and Weapon are extremely poor right now. But hey LFR has given me SOME things so I guess I can't complain.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I ran LFR, mogu shan anyway. I got quite a bit of loot.
    Head, wand, cloak, shoulders and neck. That was with using coins, next time I did it I didn't get anything, even with using coins.

Not gotten anything useful from sha of anger, just PvP stuff. On my other char iv'e gotten a trinket, and several necks that have been worse than what I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get about 1 item for every six bosses I kill, pretty fair I'd say. Most have been vendored, but I can't complain when I'm basically getting free loot.

I've only used a token on the last boss in HoF btw.
    Last edited by Rec; 2012-11-15 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My luck is about the same. I feel like the chance should be higher, or just more loot drops in LFR, however, I can see where that would be a little unfair to an extent. But I think in all the characters I've ran on so far, I've gotten these 3 items, two of which were actually from using my Bonus roll ._. Gold and Sigils are the main thing that I get nowadays
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Yua/advanced

On my shaman, I have a helm, legs, and ring from MV the first week LFR was out. Since then, I've not had any drops, even when I used my charms. I did get a set of resto hands off Sha, the second week I killed him. 2 Galleon kills and nothing.
    Very early this morning, I decided to try my luck on the second half of HoF. Got the sha touched scepter off the last boss.

On my monk, I've received a cloak and the spirit trinket the second week I did MV. Last week, I got an agility chest and the off hand. This week, I got the helm and shoulders from MV, hands from HoF. Tier pants came from Sha the very first week I ran it. Used all my charms, no gear from using those, only gold.

As for sigils, my monk (my alt and only do lfr on her), has 12 sigil of power and 2 wisdom. My shaman (my main), has 13 power and 1 wisdom. Kind of sad really, I've been raiding on my shaman since MV was released, most of our sigils have come from LFR.

Deleted
    48 kills on LFR (I run Elegon 2 extra times a week for a coin roll for the 2hander sword), and I have one trinket and 3 sigils so far. Could be worse I guess, I could have no trinket and no sigil.

Deleted
    mogushan every week so far, 6 coin rolls. 14 sigills and today i got the healing neck, allready got the klaxi one. fuck this

I've run LFR since it opened, along w/ Sha of Anger weekly.
    So far, I've received tier gloves from Sha when using a coin... other than that, just gold.

From MSV: cloak, helm, belt, bracers, ring & trinket. I'm still using the cloak & trinket... I've used a coin for Stone Guards to try to get rid of my crappy heroic dagger each week, no luck. Got the trinket second week, using a coin on Elegon. Other loot was given to me w/o using a coin.

So far, no love yet from HoF - used a coin for 2 bosses in 2nd half to try to get 2 pc bonus.

I've been pretty lucky so far - also, I'm done w/ my sigils of power & have 2/10 wisdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Helm I wore for a week, legs and waist got vendored, Bottle of Infinite Stars still in use, boots from HoF. Sha has provided PVE and PVP gloves.

Coins have been very generous but my friend I do all my runs with has only seen like 2 ever proc. Trying for Tier BP from Empress this week.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Some interesting recounts of loot-luck, it really does seem to be random. I'm nearly ready to take my Priest into LFR (one iLevel shy...) & I'm interested in seeing how she fares.