TESO, The Actual WoW Killer

Ok, so I dont actually think the elder scrolls online will kill WoW because there isn't enough information out there yet. I've been looking at a lot of releases about TESO and it looks pretty cool, especially the whole "any class can use any weapon and any armor" and you basically play the game how you want. I love Skyrim, and the idea of an MMO with Skyrim features is appealing. I play WoW, I like WoW, and I am not going to say that TESO will kill WoW (since GW2, SWToR, and Rift were already "supposed" to). I just want to know what other people have heard, and who else is excited for this game (not necessarily as a replacement for WoW).

Oh, so we've already moved on from GW2 to The Elder Scrolls Online as the WoW killer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    -.-

/10facepalming-chars

What kind of thread title is that when you state in your post that you aren't going to say that TESO will kill WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    What kind of thread title is that when you state in your post that you aren't going to say that TESO will kill WoW.
    This.

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need a new prediction thread every time anything new comes out in the gaming industry?

PS - if you want to talk about new games in a non-comparison fashion, I highly recommend our very own Video Game forums.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |