Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Uhm, no didn´t read any patchnotes regarding IV glyph. Do u have any link for me? We´re "progressing" (not enough players atm, realm is dying) blade lord ta`yak heroic and sha of fear, and till blade lord (at the first unseen strike, I realized its time to switch spec) I played frost only with stacking as much haste as I can get. Everytime I reforged to crit, my DPS dropped.

*Edit*

Mages

Fixed an issue with Glyph of Icy Veins that could prevent all three bolts from firing.
    Fixed an issue with Glyph of Icy Veins that could prevent the affected abilities from doing the correct damage.

Hm, but that is not very specific, isn´t it? I didn´t recognized any issue to be honest
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2012-11-16 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    In fact, this issues exist since Beta but I was respond they were just graphic bug only. Sometime, only one or two bolts is launched instead of 3, reducing damage by 33/66%, etc.
    It's like Frozen Armor: there's no bug but it can still disappear in the middle of a fight.

For me, the IV glyph is more a band-aid than other. A better choice would have been to keep a 10% haste buff with 3 mini-bolt at 37% damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    In fact, this issues exist since Beta but I was respond they were just graphic bug only. Sometime, only one or two bolts is launched instead of 3, reducing damage by 33/66%, etc.
    It's like Frozen Armor: there's no bug but it can still disappear in the middle of a fight.

For me, the IV glyph is more a band-aid than other. A better choice would have been to keep a 10% haste buff with 3 mini-bolt at 37% damage.
    That would explain my extreme burst variations with bloodlust at the beginning of a fight. I didn´t understood Blizzard glyph decision. The standard should be the glyphed variation and the 20% haste buff should be a glyph. It´s really annoying to have IV as mandatory since the second raid week.
    Thanks for the hint Nathyiel, I think I will stay fire till 5.1 and will give frost another try with fixed IV, but I doubt frost will catch up : /

Deleted
    Frost scale badly with L90 talent, in comparison with Fire. It's for the same reason Fire scale better on gear up: spell power coefficient.

There's also a poorly made 4pT14.
    The bonus is doubled the uptime of Icy Veins, so the bug of Icy Veins take a bigger impact.
    And with 4pT14, IV time badly with Frozen Orb: IV(t14) has a 90s cooldown & Frozen Orb have a 60s CD.

edit@huth : yes, you're true
    Last edited by mmocccfbebbec4; 2012-11-16 at 04:34 PM.

Nath, the T6 talents increase spell damage, not spell power. All three specs scale absolutely identical with increased spell damage.