Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    waaaah waaaah....

i've got 3 maxed enchanters, and mainly run PUGs, it doesn't bother me at all...AH prices would skyrocket if it was removed by the way
    Last edited by Hunter Extraordinaire; 2012-11-26 at 11:58 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    I dont mind if they made it so every Green item drop gets the roll of disenchanting even without enchanters in the group.
    I mail them over to my Enchanter after a run anyways.

If they want to keep the market interesting let the rare and epic items the way it is now, if u got an enchanter in group u get disenchanting roll on the items.
    If there is no enchanter around than disenchanting option only on green quality items.

Other than that, its pretty darn easy to get mats, my enchanter is lvl 85 maxed enchanting even.
    I get so much dust that i nearly filled up the GB alone and i keep on converting Dust to Essences.
    I think most people have their own disenchanting char.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have always been bothered by this as well.

Having a DE option on anything BOE doesn't bother me. What bothers me is making BOP boss drops DE and you're the person making it possible.

Deleted
    Thats why I always ninja all gear drops I can roll need on (unless someone has a legitimate need claim for an upgrade)

I dont feel guilty at all and nobody ever notices.

For real? Someone continued this bullsh*t again?

If you really feel so strongly about it, don't bring your enchanting rod to a dungeon. As far as I'm aware this still disables others to "abuse" your enchanting skill. I might be wrong, they might have changed this. I don't know, I do bring my rod to dungeons. I'm not that selfish!

Deleted
    This dead horse again?

Simple, if there's no Miner in the group, the Ore vein goes untouched.
    If there's no Skinner in the group, the dead beast goes untouched.
    If there's no Herbalist in the group, the Herb goes untouched.
    If there's no Enchanter in the group, people still get to roll on the item.

Note: I am an enchanter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    For real? Someone continued this bullsh*t again?

If you really feel so strongly about it, don't bring your enchanting rod to a dungeon. As far as I'm aware this still disables others to "abuse" your enchanting skill. I might be wrong, they might have changed this. I don't know, I do bring my rod to dungeons. I'm not that selfish!
    Absolutely and best post on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    This dead horse again?

Simple, if there's no Miner in the group, the Ore vein goes untouched.
    If there's no Skinner in the group, the dead beast goes untouched.
    If there's no Herbalist in the group, the Herb goes untouched.
    If there's no Enchanter in the group, people still get to roll on the item.

Note: I am an enchanter.
    You forget to say that in terms of rares they get a soulbound item they get vendor trash instead of enchanted mats. I'm an enchanter also and agree with Ethes above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    This topic actually has been up before, and I agree, the option should be removed, all it does is kill the enchanting mats market.

Plain and simple, and if you don't see that then have blizz share your ore and herbs with us and see how you like it....prices would crash!
    You cant farm greenies, you can farm herbs and ores on the other hand the base price of herbs and ores is already lower then enchanting crap

I can't decide what of the following i find most amusing in this thread:

1. The fact that you couldn't find any posts about the matter

Or

2. All the people who think that greens and blues dropped in dungeons being disenchanted actually have an influence over the prices for mats on AH, time to google "wow enchanting mats shuffle" or something soon maybe?