Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    45, here - you made me go look. Ugh.
    32 here :|

Btw, you guys can buy the Flintlocke's Blasthammer. I just don't think it's worth it now because practically everyone is clearing 6/6N MSV and you should get a bow if you raid for a week or two with a core group.

Deleted
    I got frustrated enough to buy the Blasthammer. Good investment tho since still no drop after it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    I just don't think it's worth it now because practically everyone is clearing 6/6N MSV and you should get a bow if you raid for a week or two with a core group.

You'd think that. I would understand if we were 10 man raiding guild, but 6 MV clears on 25 man and 0 bows? What are the odds...

I think we killed it about 6 times aswell before a bow dropped. Luckily I got it from coin on my first kill on normal, but most of the other Hunters in my guild still had blue weapons until last week.

But yeah, 2 weapons is normal for Hunters, you're most likely only noticing it more now since you are stuck with a blue gun, while any other tier you'd still have an epic one from the earlier tier.

I think it's fine...it mostly sucks because Terrace just opened and that is one of two viable options, but considering LFR doubles your chances, I think it's just fine the way it is...we're the only class that can even use them so more than 2 wouldn't really be necessary. If you have lots of gold, then chances are you could also buy the 483 one from the BMAH for a start. I would personally disregard farming H Gate, I've done a ton of heroics across all my toons and have yet to see one epic drop anywhere, nevermind the one I want.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of people though, from Will of the Emperor I've gotten 4 helms from LFR and one from normal...hell I've even gotten the gloves once too, but no bow yet. LFR Terrace will open this week so regardless if you are doing normal/heroic raids you will have at least two chances a week (plus bonus rolls if you wish) to obtain a weapon.

With other classes not (rogues/warriors) not having a use for stat sticks and hunters being the only class that can use ranged weapons effectively, 2 weapons is quite enough. I wish they would stop making stupid looking guns (or guns in PvE in general) but that's another story.