Best. Feature. Ever. In 5.1.

"Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone."

THANK YOU. THIS WAS SO ANNOYING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

It's been the little things this expac like this that get me excited. No more staying in the raid group after raiding nights so I can do the old raids for mounts. I know I could just ask a guildy to party with me so I can make a raid group but I always feel like I'm bothering them if I do that so I don't...ever.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this means that Najentus will be alot easier for solo players, samething with Reliquary of Souls.. that would actually be kinda cool.

Or.. the Gunship in ICC? Omg the possibilities. ^^
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

They did make adjustments for some bosses at least, though i think it's mostly for Classic ones.

Razorgore, Viscidius, and Najentus all recieved tweaks to make them more solo-friendly.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

I think it was Ghostcrawler who tweeted they would implement this at some point, but I didn't expect to see it already in 5.1. Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Razorgore, Viscidius, and Najentus all recieved tweaks to make them more solo-friendly.
    I don't have to be in a raid group anymore though to do Old Raids..which is fantastic :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    I know those guys did because all/most of them drop pets and those pets are part of the meta of classic raid pet collecting. Not sure anything later is going to be changed to be solo friendly however. Friendlier? Comparatively. /rambles on a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good change. Been waiting a while for it.

I wonder if they'll change, say... Kalecgos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope I can solo Twin Emperors as an assassination rogue.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

It was a somewhat easy workaround to have a trial account with a level 10 toon to invite on a second instance of WoW, especially with SSD load times for the game... but, certainly a very nice and convenient change.

Goodbye Raidgroupholde, I will (sorta) miss you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    I wonder if this means that Najentus will be alot easier for solo players, samething with Reliquary of Souls..
    Oh please. Let it be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad the gold is severely nerfed. The good news? People seeking transmog now can get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Too bad the gold is severely nerfed. The good news? People seeking transmog now can get it!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can finally gather the pieces to the T10 Warrior set in ICC on my own @_@.

I merely leveled a toon on a trial account to 11 and parked it in an inn. I'd duel box and invite it to a raid then Alt+F4 out of the toon. Worked like a charm. This is definitely easier though.

Deleted
    Finally! This is the indeed the best feature EVER implented. All categories.

Deleted
    I agree, it's really awesome for transmog, reputations etc.
    A complete adjusted bosses list would be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    I just hope I can solo Twin Emperors as an assassination rogue.
    I'd switch to Combat or Subtlety, cause Ass relies alot on poison dmg, and one is immune to physical, other immune to fire/frost/nature/shadow/arcane (It rocks being a Paladin some days). Assassination, since it relies on Envenom... not so good. Pin yourself in a corner against a wall, and just pound on the melee one (don't bother to cleave, the other is immune).

Quote Originally Posted by Lumennon View Post
    Oh please. Let it be true.
    Nothing yet on PTR to show Reliquary will be made more solo-friendly.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man that was so hard to circumvent, too.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    I agree, it's really awesome for transmog, reputations etc.
    A complete adjusted bosses list would be very nice.
    Only the three above I mentioned have been adjusted by Blizzard.