Deleted

Red face All in-game Daily quests in one day!

Is it doable,?
    Now that the 25 limit has been removed.
    How much money would this net!.
    i am currently making a list of all of the available daily quests.
    Not counting repeatable ones!.
    Sadly, alot of the factions I have are on exalted,
    so some of the step-by step quests have been 'completed'.
    but some still offer daily quests and are part of my daily route!.
    including Pet battle dailys and all the expansions, islands,tournaments, burning fronts
    and not to mention pandario factions, it adds up!...
    Right now I'm looking at over 200 doable dailys.

Almost makes me miss the times when I had to pick and choose which i can and can't do
    on that particular day so as to not max out and miss out on jewelcrafting or w/e!.

Deleted
    Wow, good luck on this challenge, it sounds quite serious to me!

While I did enjoy the MoP Dailies untill they were 'done' and the rep was exalted, I could not imagine even beginning a challenge like this myself. I'd go out of my mind =)

Deleted
    There is 564 Dailies (World event dailies not included) for both sides and about 190 for each side wich makes it a total of 754.

Lets say you get about 10g/quest average. Will give you about 7.5k Gold. If you cba to do that many dailies in one day ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    The horror....THE HORROR.
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    There is 564 Dailies (World event dailies not included) for both sides and about 190 for each side wich makes it a total of 754.

Lets say you get about 10g/quest average. Will give you about 7.5k Gold. If you cba to do that many dailies in one day ^^
    I got 1001 total:

which is...well a lot. I mean a lot won't be available on that particular day (like most of the MoP ones) but it's still a lot.

e: 756 for the Alliance, 760 for the Horde. Not sure where those 4 come from.

Deleted
    I actually counted on one character So you can not do more than about 750ish

Deleted
    yes, I am looking at your serch options on wowhead,
    I am a bit more arhaic, pen and paper, with my list.
    but 700 seems like alot,

I will look more into this, but my current daily maxim is about 200,. i will try to find more then!!.
    Ooh good days are ahead!

i learn it! thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you are a patient one.

I've never really minded dailies but they can be time consuming and if I tried to do as many as you're going to try in one day I'd probably shoot myself. :P I'd certainly never be as excited about it as you are.

Best of luck!

Well, it's pretty easy to work out. I don't know the exact numbers of all of the hubs, but if you were that interested in doing it you could just go and check these for yourself.

Total Outland Dailies:
    Netherwing (Still available beyond exalted, I believe?)
    Ogri'la
    Shattrath Cooking/Fishing/Instance Dailies
    Shattrath SSO - Outland
    IoQD (Statue gold contribution daily goes at exalted)
    Hellfire Peninsula/Auchindoun PvP daily
    Throne of Kil'Jaedan

Total Wrath Dailies:
    Argent Tournament (Aspirant dailies (3) stop happening when you become a Valiant (4), which in turn stop being given out when you're a Champion (Awards 3 new dailies, 4 if Kraken Daily in addition to 4 Dailies when you become a Champion and 1 extra gold contribution daily so long as you are not exalted with Argent Tournament).
    Shadow Vault
    Skybreaker/Orgrim's Hammer
    Assault on the Ymrjar in central IC (2) from quest givers on he ground + 1 daily in the questing zone.
    Dalaran Cooking/Fishing/JC/Weekly
    Grizzly Hills PvP Dailies(8)
    Bombing daily in Howling Fjord (Don't know if the Horde have an equivalent?)
    Spear daily in Borean Tundra
    Wintergrasp PvP Daily/Weekly
    Sons of Hodir dailies
    K7 mine field daily (Not sure on this, I'd have to check. But I'm fairly certain there is a daily there that either involves the minefield to the West or killing adds in the East with mines.

Total Cataclysm Dailies:
    TLHL Faction dailies
    Therazane Dailies
    Mount Hyjal (Molten Front) Dailies
    Capital City Cooking/Fishing/JC(SW/Org)
    TB/TB Prison dailies (Upto 18 a day), TB Weekly win.
    Archaeology Instance Dailies

Total Pandaria Dailies
    1 August Celestial daily set + 1 Breadcrumb quest
    1 Shado-Pan daily set
    3 of (6 or 7) Golden Lotus Daily sets + 1 random Treasure daily
    1 of 5 Klaxxi Daily sets +4 Hidden dailies (One daily per set, minus the Lake of Stars which has no hidden daily)
    3 random Angler dailies + 3 Rare Fish loots from open sea fishing
    5 quests at Halfhill + 1 cooking daily
    1 Challenge Mode daily

NOTE: You currently cannot do the Capital City cooking daily in addition to the Halfhill cooking daily (Or at least I've not been able to pick them up on the same character), so that will mean you can only do one of 4 possible quests (Picking up any capital city cooking daily prevents you from picking up another city's daily) for cooking every day. Not sure if this also extends to OL and Dala, if so 1 of 6.

Not sure if I missed any dailies on that list, it's been a while since I went about and did them.
    Last edited by Matt0193; 2012-11-15 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Well, it's pretty easy to work out. I don't know the exact numbers of all of the hubs, but if you were that interested in doing it you could just go and check these for yourself.

Total Outland Dailies:
    Netherwing (Still available beyond exalted, I believe?)
    Ogri'la
    Shattrath Cooking/Fishing/Instance Dailies
    Shattrath SSO - Outland
    IoQD (Statue gold contribution daily goes at exalted)
    Hellfire Peninsula/Auchindoun PvP daily
    Throne of Kil'Jaedan

Total Wrath Dailies:
    Argent Tournament (Aspirant dailies (3) stop happening when you become a Valiant (4), which in turn stop being given out when you're a Champion (Awards 3 new dailies, 4 if Kraken Daily in addition to 4 Dailies when you become a Champion and 1 extra gold contribution daily so long as you are not exalted with Argent Tournament).
    Shadow Vault
    Skybreaker/Orgrim's Hammer
    Assault on the Ymrjar in central IC (2) from quest givers on he ground + 1 daily in the questing zone.
    Dalaran Cooking/Fishing/JC/Weekly
    Grizzly Hills PvP Dailies(8)
    Bombing daily in Howling Fjord (Don't know if the Horde have an equivalent?)
    Spear daily in Borean Tundra
    Wintergrasp PvP Daily/Weekly
    Sons of Hodir dailies
    K7 mine field daily (Not sure on this, I'd have to check. But I'm fairly certain there is a daily there that either involves the minefield to the West or killing adds in the East with mines.

Total Cataclysm Dailies:
    TLHL Faction dailies
    Therazane Dailies
    Mount Hyjal (Molten Front) Dailies
    Capital City Cooking/Fishing/JC(SW/Org)
    TB/TB Prison dailies (Upto 18 a day), TB Weekly win.
    Archaeology Instance Dailies

Total Pandaria Dailies
    1 August Celestial daily set + 1 Breadcrumb quest
    1 Shado-Pan daily set
    3 of (6 or 7) Golden Lotus Daily sets + 1 random Treasure daily
    1 of 5 Klaxxi Daily sets +4 Hidden dailies (One daily per set, minus the Lake of Stars which has no hidden daily)
    3 random Angler dailies + 3 Rare Fish loots from open sea fishing
    5 quests at Halfhill + 1 cooking daily
    1 Challenge Mode daily

NOTE: You currently cannot do the Capital City cooking daily in addition to the Halfhill cooking daily (Or at least I've not been able to pick them up on the same character), so that will mean you can only do one of 4 possible quests (Picking up any capital city cooking daily prevents you from picking up another city's daily) for cooking every day. Not sure if this also extends to OL and Dala, if so 1 of 6.

Not sure if I missed any dailies on that list, it's been a while since I went about and did them.
    I've been able to pick up both the Halfhill and capital dailies just fine.

Also, that ~760 isn't quite accurate using those WoWHead search options. Those will pull every daily in the game, but some are not there for any given day (the cycling Pandaria ones, for example). And you can only do one capital city cooking/fishing daily too, but it would pull all 15 or so for each profession.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I've been able to pick up both the Halfhill and capital dailies just fine.
    Strange, I've always done the Hallhill daily first for the IP Token, then gone to do the fishing dailies in SW or wherever. When I've flown over the Cooking questgiver it's just not been available. I'll check again tomorrow, guess it's just me ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    ... it's been a while since I went about and did them.
    Yes, that about completes my list,
    And you added an interesting addition - instance archeology ones!.
    I would have never remembered that! thank you!

(not sure about this K7 stuff! )

+ Don't forget pet battle dailys!!

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed at least one Outland daily not listed in that long list and that is the Halaa daily.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is possibly one of the most horrible things ever, I'm honestly surprised you have the patience to do dailies even n.n ALL OF THEM <.<

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    That is possibly one of the most horrible things ever, I'm honestly surprised you have the patience to do dailies even n.n ALL OF THEM <.<
    Unless you're this guy who got The Beloved title (70 Exalted reps)

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Unless you're this guy who got The Beloved title (70 Exalted reps)

in return he lost all his real-life reputations, but the sound of doing all of them everyday.... has to be impossible

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    in order to do 750ish dailies in a day you'd need to do about 1 daily every 2 mins. So its probably not actually possible to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post

You does Math good.

lol but seriously no way I would even attempt that. I mean honestly I feel overwhelmed with the amount I already have to do. Hell there should be an achieve for this.