Deleted

Storm Chaser edition still available ?

I'm scratching my head over this one.
    It seems I can buy Rift Storm Legion - Storm Chaser Edition (the 1 year game sub + expansion deal) right now, if I follow a link in a promotional email from Trion, which I received on the 10th of November.

The link takes me as far as logging into my PayPal account and finalizing the purchase, but the following Trion support page suggests that this offer is no longer available:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...storm%20chaser

What do you guys think ? Would it be safe to just buy it straight away ? Or do I risk getting stuck with a 1 year sub and no expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drglenn View Post
    I'm scratching my head over this one.
    It seems I can buy Rift Storm Legion - Storm Chaser Edition (the 1 year game sub + expansion deal) right now, if I follow a link in a promotional email from Trion, which I received on the 10th of November.

The link takes me as far as logging into my PayPal account and finalizing the purchase, but the following Trion support page suggests that this offer is no longer available:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...storm%20chaser

What do you guys think ? Would it be safe to just buy it straight away ? Or do I risk getting stuck with a 1 year sub and no expansion.

That storm edition ended when the the xpac launched. They do some yearly sub deals. I got my year sub for $99 ($8.25 a month) so even not on sale it's not a bad deal at $10.00 month. Up to you.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-11-15 at 02:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    That edition ended the the xpac launched. They do some yearly sub deals. I got my year sub for $99 ($8.25 a month) so even not on sale it's not a bad deal at $10.00 month. Up to you.
    I see - thanks for clearing that up.
    And I completely agree - their sub-rates are very reasonable, even without the Storm Chaser deal.