Thread: Wow Cupcakes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I can't believe I've just read a thread of people pissing on a fucking cupcake. Even for WoW players, that's fucking low.

Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    I can't believe I've just read a thread of people pissing on a fucking cupcake. Even for WoW players, that's fucking low.
    Agreed. I guess people will argue about anything if it makes them feel like their opinion matters.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because something isn't technicaly difficult to make, Why does that mean you should come and start having a go about it? And please, for the love of god stop saying "white Knighting" lol, not only is that highly obvious not what's happening, it's also wearing the word down:P

I think it's lovely you had those made for you, As some here seem to have missed it's the gesture that counts here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Just because something isn't technicaly difficult to make, Why does that mean you should come and start having a go about it? And please, for the love of god stop saying "white Knighting" lol, not only is that highly obvious not what's happening, it's also wearing the word down:P

I think it's lovely you had those made for you, As some here seem to have missed it's the gesture that counts here
    I agree they're pretty nice looking, I also agree that "White Knighting" is getting old and is only used purely to aggravate other posters, flame baiting etc... they know who they are and are watching this thread to jump on the next decent person who dares say they like something that they clearly do not.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    I DISLIKE THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NO ALLIANCE EQUIVALENT. RAGE RAGE CUPCAKE INEQUALITY PASTRY FAVORITISM

Actually, those're pretty cool. I'd buy one. Also lol at sour thread.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

A design doesn't have to be hard to make to be worth mentioning, nor does a gift have to be time consuming/expensive. It is about the intentions and knowing that others enjoy it.

is a martian meteorite, both hard to come by and expensive, and was possibly hard to track down, yet unless you collect rocks or are ok with selling a gift (and thereby hurting the friendship if whoever gave the rock to you as he/she notices you dont have it anymore), I doubt any1 here would prefer that rock over some low cost, but more entertaining gift. Lets say some decorated cake, a tshirt with logo of a sportsclub you are fan of, or a ticket to a movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those cupcakes are pretty awesome. I'd nom em.

I like the colors. They definitely scream Horde all around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those that say they're nothing special, I dare them to try and make better decorations :P It may look easy, but it's not lol. Mainly because you have to make a lot more than one!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Ignore the haters, They are obviously fatties on a forced diet of of wheat-grass and vegetable shakes to loose weight and seeing a nice looking cupcake just reminds them of this.

Yes they maybe simple to make and yes I have seen batter, however the point is that these are unusual. How often do you see a wow themed cake ? as its the first I have seen in a while.

Good work OP, don't get fat on licking the cake mixture from the bowl

It's not Cupcake Wars people. Relax.

I think they look delicious myself.

Deleted
    Cant believe people are really getting peeved at a guys comments.
    Just having baked a shit load recently for a wedding I cant really honestly say they are amazing quality (burnt on the outside and clearly a wee bit on the dry side) but the novelty of them being WoW themed is quite nice.
    The baker seems more of an artist as the logos are very precise and the colours work well to create some very aesthetically pleasing cupcakes.

Just an honest opinion that will probably offend people

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Oh geez, I want cupcakes now too. But I'm absolutely broke. ;_;

Nice design!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It's not Cupcake Wars people. Relax.
    Aaah...
    But what if it could be?

I would participate in Cupcake Wars.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

The design is impressive, but I dont find them to look appetizing - Probably cause the frosting looks a bit caked on and i prefer my frosting to be softer =)

As a former horde I enjoy the support in our effort to take down Gay-rash itch cream! LOK-TAR OGAR!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    i think they're cool, and i would nom them down while spitting crumbs everywhere yelling "FOR THE HORDE" as would be appropriate =D

"No major big issues/discussions to complain about and shove my edgy opinions down peoples throats today? Fuck that, I'm gonna go piss on someones cupcakes just because it'll make me feel good about myself afterwards!"

OP: Damn you, you made me hungry with all dem cupcakes and even cakes. I was at first thinking "If I use a little patience, I too could make Horde cupcakes." Then came the rest of the pictures and damn! Nope, can't do that stuff! Especially like the brain cupcakes, those look amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    i think they're cool, and i would nom them down while spitting crumbs everywhere yelling "FOR THE HORDE" as would be appropriate =D

I see this picture and I support it verily!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Nononomnom, but where is the Alliance symbol :P!

Btw offtopic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvDvTnTGjgQ#t=03m09s

Dear me, a few unloved kiddies in here I reckon

Can I have a cupcake? They look lush.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look nommingly delicious! Now excuse me while I track down some clues on where these are hiding... I WILL NOT STOP TILL ALL THOSE CUPCAKES ARE IN MY MOUTH!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Wrong faction, would not eat.